Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She kept repeating, "Thankfully there is an Avenger here to help" to me. So she might have just moved on to a new phrase.
    Lol I hope I don't get that. I just fell through the world for the first time. For me the update made it worse. Only fell for like 5seconds and then it spawned me back. So atleast I didn't have to reload a checkpoint like I've heard others having to do.

Those seeker plasma balls seem to have been nerfed, thank God. Dodged them once and didn't have to worry about them doubling back 10x. But only have once character at Power level 135. So I have to beat the entire Gauntlet without Thor going down once. Did the first 3 Hives. So like 15levels and then got one shotted. Have to start the whole mission chain over.

Yeah some things are better. Still needs more work. Hopefully with some more weekly patches, we can get something stable.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    The file size is pretty large 10 GB and they claim to have fixed a 1000 bugs.

Edit: Haha Thor is missing a weekly challenge now and if I highlight the empty spot the whole game crashes. And im the dummy who did it 3 times to see if it would do it again. Yea think anyone who hasn't bought the game should wait a month or two. Its gonna be rough
    That's exactly what I'm doing... is waiting to see if this game gets fixed. Sounds like a mess from what I'm reading.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing... is waiting to see if this game gets fixed. Sounds like a mess from what I'm reading.
    Its still a fun play but yea give it a couple months and it will probaly be a much better game.

I would kill for a Planet Hulk game. I appreciate the effort but i Think Solo games are just bound to come out better.

There are definitely more chances for bugs in multiplayer and likely with the way they did multiplayer. Which feels like it was tacked on a bit, instead of really fleshed out. The broken matchmaking being the biggest indication of that.

There are definitely more chances for bugs in multiplayer and likely with the way they did multiplayer. Which feels like it was tacked on a bit, instead of really fleshed out. The broken matchmaking being the biggest indication of that.
    You know, I haven't even tried matchmaking yet, or multiplayer of any kind. Perfectly happy running around with AI companions. I lost patience with multiplayer back before Warcraft got played out.

I'm not missing anything am I?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

It's more fun if you have friends playing. Finding randos is impossible because it still seems to be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You know, I haven't even tried matchmaking yet, or multiplayer of any kind. Perfectly happy running around with AI companions. I lost patience with multiplayer back before Warcraft got played out.

I'm not missing anything am I?
    Some things are designed for multiplayer. There are certain locked doors where only certain characters break, or only certain characters can hack through and Cap can do neither lmao. Also AI is very messy, they don't help with some of the objectives AT ALL.

Spectacular Member

Are you talking about the Last Avenger Standing mission? I just got to that and am dreading the grind to get everyone up to 130

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol I hope I don't get that. I just fell through the world for the first time. For me the update made it worse. Only fell for like 5seconds and then it spawned me back. So atleast I didn't have to reload a checkpoint like I've heard others having to do.

Those seeker plasma balls seem to have been nerfed, thank God. Dodged them once and didn't have to worry about them doubling back 10x. But only have once character at Power level 135. So I have to beat the entire Gauntlet without Thor going down once. Did the first 3 Hives. So like 15levels and then got one shotted. Have to start the whole mission chain over.
    Are you talking about the Last Avenger Standing mission? I just got to that and am dreading the grind to get everyone to 130

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post
    Are you talking about the Last Avenger Standing mission? I just got to that and am dreading the grind to get everyone to 130
    No the Mega Hive is different. You bave to go through 8 different hives and if your characters are downed you have to start all the way over. I actually just completed this mission chain. It was boring as hell and not worth it. Basically going through 41 floors for a chance at a exotic. Guess who didn't get one. I would much rather do the 14 floors from Last Avenger Standing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    No the Mega Hive is different. You bave to go through 8 different hives and if your characters are downed you have to start all the way over. I actually just completed this mission chain. It was boring as hell and not worth it. Basically going through 41 floors for a chance at a exotic. Guess who didn't get one. I would much rather do the 14 floors from Last Avenger Standing.
    Yeah, I'm not gonna even attempt the mega hive. Gear just isn't enough incentive for all of that

It's more fun if you have friends playing. Finding randos is impossible because it still seems to be broken.
    Ah, my bad luck then, my friends and I are mostly pc gamers and only one of them has a PS4, and I won't PUG unless I absolutely, positively *have* to. I used to tank on Warcraft, and had my fill of idiot DPS screwing up, doing something stupid, and blaming me or the healers for dying. Only multiplayer I'll do now (without being pushed to it) is Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Some things are designed for multiplayer. There are certain locked doors where only certain characters break, or only certain characters can hack through and Cap can do neither lmao. Also AI is very messy, they don't help with some of the objectives AT ALL.
    Yeah I've picked up on that. The AI not helping with objectives I can work around, and the doors that I can't open...well, it's just a chest I won't collect, no big deal.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

New update gave Cap the ability to break down heavy walls. Also I did a Hive with Kamala as one of the A.I and it didn't bug out. So they fixed that too. Hoping they get all this crap under control.so they can focus on new content

It never made sense for Cap to not be able to break the heavy doors. They made a mention that they are looking into AI opening doors that non-tech and non-brute characters cannot.