Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    As in this December or next year? I didn't think they'd be releasing a new hero per month. The Hawkeyes yeah, those are back to back, but I figured that was post-launch ramp and they'd slow the releases down after that. Have they said how often they wanna roll out a new character?

I don't wanna wait a year for T'Challa, but I suppose if War Machine is among the first releases that'll help tide me over. I'm not a huge fan of Rhodes as a character, he seems kinda bland, but that armor could be a f*cking ton of fun in the game.
    Speculation by the people who do the data mining is we get Tchalla before years end. And I think we will be getting a character every month for a little while. Spiderman was leaked to be coming the March. And he has the least amount of data in the game of the characters i mentioned.

So Kate -October
    Clint - November
    Tchalla- December
    Rhodes-January
    Carol -Febuary
    Spidey - March
    These character has logos in leaked photos of early builds of these games. So these character were probaly mostly done when the game launched or atleats well on into development. With the amount of time and resources being spent trying to get this game bug free. I would expect some delays though at some point. I think I read somewhere they would release a rough road map at the next war table. Might have been B.s though

Well that would be cool. T'Challa, Rhodes, and Carol all within the next few months? Hell yeah. That would make Ascended a happy gamer.

And yeah a delay somewhere along the line does seem likely, but that's fine with me. Fixing bugs and ensuring the game runs smoothly should trump all other considerations, including new characters.

As long as they don't delay T'Challa!

So, if you're right and Spidey launches in March, will that mean two characters come out that month or will pc and xbox players just be screwed with no new release?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Speaking of, I'm just curious to see how they'll design the costumes for Black Panther, War Machine, Spider-Man, and Captain Marvel.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of, I'm just curious to see how they'll design the costumes for Black Panther, War Machine, Spider-Man, and Captain Marvel.
    We see a glimpse of Captain Marvel on the poster in Kamala's room.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We see a glimpse of Captain Marvel on the poster in Kamala's room.
    Oh, yeah, thanks. I've seen that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    There's leaked images of BP and war machine. Its like tiny glimpses of a zoomed in shot. But BP seems to have Amber eyes on his mask and he appears to have a more tactical suit rather then a Vibranium onesy. Like he appears to have a vest and shoulder armor. But looks more like Kevlar then like metal armor. You can Google it I think CD made them take it down but there still pics of it everywhere. I just don't know if its cool to post here so I rather not. But yea Google it and it comes right up.

Finally got my Cap to lvl 150 and will have Thor and Iron Man there in about 2 hours from now thanks to something wonderful I came across with Iron Man. Was farming upgrade modules on the Snowy Tundra elite vault level, specifically the Shield chests that use DNA keys. When playing on Brutal these grant anywhere from 15-18 modules a pop. This level has 4 of these chests that you can farm without bothering with the vault. Takes about 5 minutes to run, but this is the cool part and will only work with Iron Man, but if you get inside the Hulkbuster and then open the chest it won't use up your DNA key. After you open it immediately eject from the Hulkbuster, fly to the next chest and repeat. As long as you have 1 DNA Key in your inventory you can do this infinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    There's leaked images of BP and war machine. Its like tiny glimpses of a zoomed in shot. But BP seems to have Amber eyes on his mask and he appears to have a more tactical suit rather then a Vibranium onesy. Like he appears to have a vest and shoulder armor. But looks more like Kevlar then like metal armor. You can Google it I think CD made them take it down but there still pics of it everywhere. I just don't know if its cool to post here so I rather not. But yea Google it and it comes right up.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

I know that probably won't happen, but i hope for a playable Hank Pym, West Coast Avengers style.

" I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I know that probably won't happen, but i hope for a playable Hank Pym, West Coast Avengers style.

Antmam and Wap are rumored to be characters the Dataminers thought would be coming.?

The developers finally gave a update. Tachyon rifts and Cloning labs will be two more game modes and they are coming very "Soon" along with the Shield sub station hub which will be a launching point for Kate and Clint's story modes. Kates DLC is still on track for end of the month. They are no longer doing big bug patches. All future bugs and quality of life fixes will be inside of the content drop updates.

I'm curious if Destiny is the model they are going for if we will get Seasonal events? Haven't played Destiny in a long while at this point but this time of year Festival of lights should be happening. I do appreciate little things like that. The event doesn't have to be huge just something here and there. Bring a little flavor to the game. Miles Morales,Assasins creed, and Cyberpunk are all almost here (Watch dogs legion looks good too but that one gonna have to wait till I've played the other 3) they need to get on it and get some of the player base back interested before those games bury Avengers for the next couple months. If they release some stuff that people really like maybe people won't forget about this game while they stop to play those games. But rights now apparently the PC community for this game is dead already. Consoles might now be far behind if they don't add quality content.

Antman and Wasp were in the datamine. It just never specifies which versions.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I still assume it'll be Scott Lang as Ant-Man, though *maybe* Pym gets his powers back.

Not sure who Wasp will be but if Ant-Man is Scott then I'm thinking Wasp will be Hope, or a aged-up Nadia who will be Hope in all but name. If Pym gets to be Ant-Man then obviously Janet will be his Wasp.

So, I got a question guys. I've got Thor at the 130 level gear and he's equipped with some good stuff; the epic, unique named things like the Grip of the All-Father and whatever....but it's all "two ability" gear, not the full three. The stats are all good and fit how I play the character (even the status damage stuff I wanted for him) but I know there's better versions out there, like a Grip of the All-Father with three abilities instead of two. And I've been hesitant to fully upgrade the stuff I have. Should I wait, and keep farming until I get that lucky drop, or just upgrade everything completely, hit that 150 max power level, and call it good enough?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I still assume it'll be Scott Lang as Ant-Man, though *maybe* Pym gets his powers back.

Not sure who Wasp will be but if Ant-Man is Scott then I'm thinking Wasp will be Hope, or a aged-up Nadia who will be Hope in all but name. If Pym gets to be Ant-Man then obviously Janet will be his Wasp.
    It’s gonna be Scott and Hope. They make a big deal out of the fact that MODOK ensured that if Hank changes size he’ll die and his daughter is mentioned on the television as no longer searching for him.

Hope is definitely mentioned but it begs the question, where is Jan then?

Also, I'm taking a break from this game until they fix and balance a lot of stuff. Things just aren't fun to grind in this game. And it keeps disconnecting party members. I got further than I was when the game reset my progress, but it still needs a lot of work.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hope is definitely mentioned but it begs the question, where is Jan then?
    I assume in the "not the MCU Wasp, so I'll just sit out" bench.