Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Yeah she and Clint went from October and November releases to by the end of the year. The raid and BP were pushed to next year.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Kate Bishop went from slight delay to she will be released "by the end of the year"
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah she and Clint went from October and November releases to by the end of the year. The raid and BP were pushed to next year.
    Well.....f*ck.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

They announced that there will be a war table in November. https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...52799781941248

Hopefully it's a bit more than saying stuff is coming soon.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

At this point I think they’re deciding to ride out the wave of games that will be released over November and Christmas and try and revive the game in the New Year via the next generation version, sprinkling some stuff along the way.

Well that might make some sense. Don't know enough about the gaming industry to say, but that sorta trick can sometimes work in other businesses. But I gotta say, I'm not impressed with all this.

I'm assuming these delays and problems are, at least in large part, due to the pandemic right? Not a huge gamer, but I know Blizzard has talked about how the shift to working from home, quarantine, all this crap, was a big hurdle and slowed down development of Overwatch2. Are we assuming the issues with Avengers is largely just that, or are we assuming the devs are just incompetent?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

With Cyberpunk and WoW Shadowlands delayed, who knows who they'll be competing with. Because we have no release date for either now. AC Valhalla is still listed for November 10th. But Avengers won't have anything released by then for sure. Nor will it compete with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity that is coming out on the 20th. Because that's Switch only. Most of the rest are either re-releases or things that won't really compete much like Madden games.

With Cyberpunk and WoW Shadowlands delayed, who knows who they'll be competing with. Because we have no release date for either now. AC Valhalla is still listed for November 10th. But Avengers won't have anything released by then for sure. Nor will it compete with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity that is coming out on the 20th. Because that's Switch only. Most of the rest are either re-releases or things that won't really compete much like Madden games.
    Cyberpunk is delayed again? I know they pushed it too early December but now its TBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Cyberpunk is delayed again? I know they pushed it too early December but now its TBA?
    Its currently dated for Dec 10

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its currently dated for Dec 10
    Ok good, thats what I though. This game better be free of any major bugs. They should pushed Avengers even further as well. Maybe dropped it next march.

Yeah I didn't mean that it had been delayed again. Was just referencing the recent delay announcement. That was only 3 days ago, but was the third time it was delayed.

WoW Shadowlands now has a November 23rd date. That may compete with an Avengers patch if they get out the Kate patch in November. But it's a 16 year old game. I think anyone playing it would be playing it anyway.

WoW Shadowlands now has a November 23rd date. That may compete with an Avengers patch if they get out the Kate patch in November. But it's a 16 year old game. I think anyone playing it would be playing it anyway.
    At best there'll be some lapsed players returning. I might even be one of them, if my wife has anything to say about it.

But generally I'd agree, Shadowlands isn't likely to be competition for Avengers, if the Kate DLC drops the same time.

~ Black Panther.

They brought it all on themselves with a unfinished game, crap marketing and blaming everything on the pandemic like this didn't have years of development beforehand.

Can't argue against that. Took them so long to come out with what they did, and then it was in a very unplayable state. They could have waited another year to release and had a less buggy game. I still won't play it until they finally fix game save corruptions.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    They brought it all on themselves with a unfinished game, crap marketing and blaming everything on the pandemic like this didn't have years of development beforehand.
    Turning this game into a Destiny clone left a sour taste. Being a repetitive, drab grindfest is not what most would have wanted from an Avengers game. Imagine if this game did what Ultimate Alliance 3 did with this game's combat and they would have had a winner.