Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    She is a mutant and Magneto's kid and no one can tell me differently, dagnabbit!
    I'm not beholden to it. They never really did anything with it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it depends on the person. I'd be more interested in a stronger single player Avengers story than anything multiplayer related. None of these generic missions with the same repeated villains and few major Supervillains does nothing for me.
    Nothing would get me to refund my game faster. All they need to do to fix the game save issue is put saves on a cloud, like they already do for challenge card progress and store currency.

And nothing says you have to either have multiple enemies or multiplayer. Other games manage it. And neither CD nor Square are small time.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 11-09-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    The Pretender!
    Marvel is the Pretender. Hanging on to 80 years of history, but not really acknowledging most of it took place.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Marvel is the Pretender. Hanging on to 80 years of history, but not really acknowledging most of it took place.
    Where is Kid Colt?!

Nothing would get me to refund my game faster. All they need to do to fix the game save issue is put saves on a cloud, like they already do for challenge card progress and store currency.

And nothing says you have to either have multiple enemies or multiplayer. Other games manage it. And neither CD nor Square are small time.
    The technical issues are definitely problem but I'm not convinced there is enough to the core game worth checking out (at least from my perspective).

The technical issues are definitely problem but I'm not convinced there is enough to the core game worth checking out (at least from my perspective).
    I think there will be in a year. But I don't want stuff added until the big problems are fixed, because new things added just makes more bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Where is Kid Colt?!
    Or original Vision.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The mistake was having much too little variety to begin with. They can add more villains and factions like Klaw, the Kree and Ultron but if the audience is already elsewhere it’s not going to do much good if it’s only something passable in another years time. People can only tolerate fighting so many Taskmaster and Abomination clones in any mode before it gets old fast.
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 11-09-2020 at 05:49 PM.

People aren't really doing that, though. Most of have stopped playing because it's unplayable. So we are all waiting on improvements. Which will take a while. It took a couple years for MH. So I'm probably gonna pick up AC: Valhalla, and play WoW: Shadowlands and forget about Avengers until everything is fixed and improved. There's too many games out there to keep trying to make this game work despite all it's problems.

People aren't really doing that, though. Most of have stopped playing because it's unplayable. So we are all waiting on improvements. Which will take a while. It took a couple years for MH. So I'm probably gonna pick up AC: Valhalla, and play WoW: Shadowlands and forget about Avengers until everything is fixed and improved. There's too many games out there to keep trying to make this game work despite all it's problems.
    Although from what I've seen the people who are still playing are complaining about the lack of variety in content.

Although from what I've seen the people who are still playing are complaining about the lack of variety in content.
    All 300 of them on Steam. And not enough to rank on Xbox. The only substantial numbers have been on PS4 and those are at a significant slide as well. With Valhalla coming out tonight, they'll slide even further. I'm not saying btw that they don't need a variety of content. But I am saying they need to fix the game before they add that content. Or it'll be just as buggy, if not more. And that content isn't supposed to come until next year anyway. So we still have to wait, even if it's on time.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

People will put up with a broken game if they like the content. Bethesda was beloved once upon a time and most of their games never worked half the time and something always broke when they updated it. Didn't stop people from loving Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    People will put up with a broken game if they like the content. Bethesda was beloved once upon a time and most of their games never worked half the time and something always broke when they updated it. Didn't stop people from loving Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4.
    Not if it deletes your entire progress. They need to put those saves on a cloud. Like they have with the challenge card progress and store currency already. All games have bugs. This game is bugs dressed up as a game.

And again:

Not saying this game doesn't need a variety of content.

Just saying they can't add that until they fix game breaking bugs. And that we aren't getting the new stuff until next year anyway. So either way you have to wait.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 11-09-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Kinda relieved I don't have to worry about which Wasp they'll be adding because they likely won't be adding any

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Not if it deletes your entire progress. They need to put those saves on a cloud. Like they have with the challenge card progress and store currency already. All games have bugs. This game is bugs dressed up as a game.

And again:

Not saying this game doesn't need a variety of content.

Just saying they can't add that until they fix game breaking bugs. And that we aren't getting the new stuff until next year anyway. So either way you have to wait.
    Most won't wait. They'll move on to something. The biggest flaw of release now, fix later mentality that publishers have.