Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thor Gameplay Leak: https://streamable.com/2cjdi

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I really don’t get why they continue to not actually let the public actually have some proper gameplay or try and show off the multiplayer or hubs better. It’s causing people to keep focused on the game’s problems without seeing what it’s like.

Well found! This confirms the leak that Ms Marvel is the secret sixth hero that we all knew about. Square is insane not to officially release this at this point. The second reddit thread also mentioned that Hawkeye, Captain Marvel and Ant Man are planned to be available either at launch or early on.

EDIT: One of Hulk’s alternative outfits, Joe Fixit! Captain America’s original comic costume, the black Iron Man space armour and a Viking inspired take on Thor have also been confirmed.

Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 07-19-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Digging it. Caps fight style and Hulks are very unique and feel right. Loved how they cut gameplay and cutscene together with u taking control of blackwidow to chase Tasky during the cutscene.

This looks awesome. Can't wait.

The trailer was fine and everything, but why SE didn't roll that footage out at E3 is beyond me.

BANNED

Yeah, that footage is much more reassuring about this game.

Full 20 Minute Prologue Playthrough

It looks promising so far and I'm excited! I do think it needs a bit of work in looking/feeling more fluid. The melee combat seems a bit pausing and slow in places, though I will say it got better as the trailer went. I like how smooth Widow and Cap look. The weight of Thor's attacks seems great though one thing I do feel is off with this game is the sound design. The noises of stuff like Mjolnir, Repulsors, or Cap's shield doesn't quite have that auditory kick to it that I think would heighten the experience. The small on-rails part with Iron Man also seemed oddly simple, though his gameplay seemed good and with a deep skill tree in a game like this a character like Tony seems like he could really shine.

Overall I'm most excited about playing Black Widow and Cap! It's worth noting that the lighting and color grading is more vibrant in this trailer than the debut. Black Widow's facial shape/features are also a bit changed. She has a less sharp nose and less strong/wide jawline.

The character designs are kind of growing on me even if I'm still not in love with them.

I like how each of The Avengers have such unique play styles. Given I expect they'll modify their gameplay for other Avengers, it'll be interesting to see how much variety this game ends up having.

I wish they had gotten Brian Bloom back for Taskmaster.

Demo looks like this will have a generic and dull start, but I loved what I saw from Captain America and Black Widow gameplay.
    I kept thinking of Firefly's mission in Arkham Origins looking at the bridge part, even more when Natasha was sticking to Taskmaster's back as he was flying to punch him down.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

It does look good but I don’t want to make my mind up until I have seen how the War Zone missions work and the longer specific character missions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    The trailer was fine and everything, but why SE didn't roll that footage out at E3 is beyond me.
    Then they would have that much less to show off at Gamescom and the Tokyo Game Show in September.

I expect Square to drip feed info about Marvel's Avengers and Final Fantasy 7 Remake for the rest of the year.

Here's hoping Hank Pym gets some love.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Inhumans involved in the plot. Avengers versus Royal Family.

PS- my headcanon is this takes place before Spiderman(Ps4).
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-31-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ms. Marvel confirmed as the 6th playable character
    https://twitter.com/ign/status/1180218811473125378?s=21

Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 10-04-2019 at 02:26 PM.