Thread: 3 from Hell

Last edited by choptop; 06-10-2019 at 10:25 PM.

- https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...eatrical-date/

Rob Zombie’s ‘3 from Hell’ Gets Official Release Art and September Date!
    The "Need To Know..." -

We’ve learned today that Lionsgate and Saban Films are unleashing Rob Zombie’s 3 From Hell, the follow-up to House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil’s Rejects, in nearly 900 select movie theaters on September 16, 17 and 18, 2019 through Fathom’s Digital Broadcast Network. Fathom Events will broadcast the unrated version to theaters with each night featuring unique bonus content.

On September 16th, moviegoers will see a special video introduction from Rob Zombie with the first 50 attendees at each theater receiving an exclusive poster (while supplies last). On the 17th, audiences will be treated to a nearly 30-minute behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film. On the 18th, moviegoers will experience the ultimate double feature including 3 From Hell and The Devil’s Rejects.

I caught the Day 2 showing. Why is it only in 900 theaters for 3 days?

I'd rank it last out of the trilogy. Not bad per se, just...not as good as 1 or 2. Can't put my finger on why (and no its not a certain character's "replacement" in fact it seemed to fit just fine and was a welcome addition).

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I caught the Day 2 showing. Why is it only in 900 theaters for 3 days?

I'd rank it last out of the trilogy. Not bad per se, just...not as good as 1 or 2. Can't put my finger on why (and no its not a certain character's "replacement" in fact it seemed to fit just fine and was a welcome addition).
    That's about what they did for 31.

It feels like they worked out what was realistic with the theatrical release of Lords Of Salem, and started planning accordingly.