Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Fair enough bud. I'm inclined to leave this one alone.

We also are in a really niche thread. There are so many qualifiers on the fight to even make this a relevant topic when we have disabled powers on both sides.
Exactly. And it's always good to have a debate with you, even if we don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Edit: In fact, it seems like either way Rich's tactic to an easy win in the speed equalized fight relies on World Mind. So I think we can all agree Supes wins the speed fight, and Worldmind wins Richie the second. Without Worldmind to run calculations and equal speed, this basically becomes a punch up, which at least seems like an actual fight. So maybe that's more worth focusing on?

And yes, that one-line summary seems to explain it pretty well.

To continue on from there, yanking Worldmind and going with the idea that Rich CANNOT do a pin trick without Worldmind (or at all), I'd probably favor Kal-El in an eventual war of attrition, if only because he'll need to sleep before Supes will, based on their general abilities. He can pour a ton of power into defense, a level of power that has let him take shots above Clark's durability and ability to dish out, but if he does that, he's not fighting back at the "high-end class 100 level." With more balanced stuff, he can also hit hard enough to make Clark DEFINITELY feel it. Figure 6 or 7 out of ten for Supes? I could be underselling Rich here, but it seems fair. It's not a stomp, but I'd probably give Clark the edge just because he doesn't need to juggle offense and defense as much, and will likely fatigue more slowly or not at all.