Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
While I'm not as fond of King as I used to be in light of everything surrounding HiC and what I hear about the remainder of his Batman run (though respectively: I can sense DiDio's hand in the former, and intend to trade wait the latter anyway, just lost interest in singles), using Andrea as the villain in this series is fucking awesome.

She is long overdue to be included in the main DCU, she's the best DCAU villain after Harley. And I hope they keep the film as is canon, including the Joker stuff. And maybe off some reasoning why she hasn't come back to try killing him again (or maybe that's what is in store?)
Technically, she never really had any beef with Batman or was intending to kill him, she was only after the Joker and the mobsters, so once that job was done, she leaves.

Something I really loved about the movie, is how bittersweet the ending of it all is, that for all intents and purposes, Andrea wins, she (as far as the movie is concerned) kills Joker and everyone else in that mob is dead, but then realizes how lost she is with no real other goal or drive to thrive for. Meanwhile while Batman loses, unable to save Joker or Andrea, he still has his mission he continues to fight for, and the film doesn't really say if thats good or bad, it just is.