In 2002, Toonami had their annual Total Immersion Event. This time, it was called "Trapped in Hyperspace" and was about the Absolution being infected by a sentient computer virus named Swayzak.

Go to 0:56 in the video above to see Swayzak. HMMMMM WHO DOES HE REMIND YOU OF (*cough* willem dafoe *cough*)

In the lost media tie-in game for this event, Swayzak had a New Zealand accent and degraded you after each stage. ("You'll never defeat us!") And in the 5th and final stage, Swayzak infected TOM, which led to TOM becoming evil and you entering his body a la that one Teen Titans episode to cure him. Swayzak also showed his full body in this stage, and he lived off air.

Aside from a cameo in a review of Rez two years later (with a strikingly different voice... almost reminiscent of a certain media portrayal of a Spider-Man villain) Swayzak has never showed up again. And this is where I come in!!

Since Cartoon Network is owned by Time Warner who also owns DC, and DC published Cartoon Network Presents which had the Moltar era of Toonami in some issues, I'd like to see Swayzak in his own title or as a villain (maybe even hero) in another's title. I was thinking of reforming him and making him an ally of Martian Manhunter. Maybe Swayzak learns taking over ships isn't a fun thing to do (he does it for fun) and ends up joining the Justice League. What route do you think Swayzak should take, and should TOM and Sara follow suit in the DC pantheon?