Default Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Our first look at Nintendo's new animal crossing

Anyone else on the boards playing this? My wife and I play all the time, we love it!
    Pull List: X-Men - X-Force - X-Factor - New Mutants - Marauders - Hellions - Excalibur - Wolverine - Juggernaut - Deadpool - Cable

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Xavier midlife crisis-ing with his "I feel yummy" black unitard and fancy new head porsche.

I play it pretty frequently. Waiting on the Halloween patch that's happening in a day.
    Was Curlytop

Anyone on here still playing this? I just got it and am enjoying it. would love to go to some other islands even though there is not much to mine right now.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Anyone on here still playing this? I just got it and am enjoying it. would love to go to some other islands even though there is not much to mine right now.
    It's one of my favorites though as someone who's been playing nearly from launch the dearth of new content is a bit frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It's one of my favorites though as someone who's been playing nearly from launch the dearth of new content is a bit frustrating.
    I started yesterday and I am 3 and a half hours in
    I am enjoying it. Waiting for my house to be built.
    But my island is weed free

Would you like to exchange friend codes. I need to visit other islands to get some ideas for mine.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

I started yesterday and I am 3 and a half hours in
    I am enjoying it. Waiting for my house to be built.
    But my island is weed free

Would you like to exchange friend codes. I need to visit other islands to get some ideas for mine.
    It's definitely a blast starting out, I've actually thought about starting over again just so I can experience it all again and be able to plan out my island better. I'll look up my code when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It's definitely a blast starting out, I've actually thought about starting over again just so I can experience it all again and be able to plan out my island better. I'll look up my code when I get home.
    Cool man. No rush. Like I said I want to look at ideas for some things to do. And of course sneak in some raiding

And hey if you need oranges I am your guy lol

Cool man. No rush. Like I said I want to look at ideas for some things to do. And of course sneak in some raiding

And hey if you need oranges I am your guy lol
    You'd want to do the opposite of me, I was really slap dash in decorating my island so that I could get it to 5 star as quickly as possible which isn't a great strategy.