Default Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Our first look at Nintendo's new animal crossing

Anyone else on the boards playing this? My wife and I play all the time, we love it!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I play it pretty frequently. Waiting on the Halloween patch that's happening in a day.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Anyone on here still playing this? I just got it and am enjoying it. would love to go to some other islands even though there is not much to mine right now.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Anyone on here still playing this? I just got it and am enjoying it. would love to go to some other islands even though there is not much to mine right now.
    It's one of my favorites though as someone who's been playing nearly from launch the dearth of new content is a bit frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It's one of my favorites though as someone who's been playing nearly from launch the dearth of new content is a bit frustrating.
    I started yesterday and I am 3 and a half hours in
    I am enjoying it. Waiting for my house to be built.
    But my island is weed free

Would you like to exchange friend codes. I need to visit other islands to get some ideas for mine.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I started yesterday and I am 3 and a half hours in
    I am enjoying it. Waiting for my house to be built.
    But my island is weed free

Would you like to exchange friend codes. I need to visit other islands to get some ideas for mine.
    It's definitely a blast starting out, I've actually thought about starting over again just so I can experience it all again and be able to plan out my island better. I'll look up my code when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It's definitely a blast starting out, I've actually thought about starting over again just so I can experience it all again and be able to plan out my island better. I'll look up my code when I get home.
    Cool man. No rush. Like I said I want to look at ideas for some things to do. And of course sneak in some raiding

And hey if you need oranges I am your guy lol

Cool man. No rush. Like I said I want to look at ideas for some things to do. And of course sneak in some raiding

And hey if you need oranges I am your guy lol
    You'd want to do the opposite of me, I was really slap dash in decorating my island so that I could get it to 5 star as quickly as possible which isn't a great strategy.

Why not post some dream addresses?

Note i share the island with another family member.

Also note the other "human players" houses are stores and other things. They are not complete of course. (a little at a time.)

Maybe you guys can give some feedback? (also didn't catch some thrown down weeds on the beach till after we saved the dream address. Oops.)

The town flag was done by the other family member if you are wondering. We just kind of forgot about it and never changed it!

Maybe later.

Here is the dream address--

DA-1194-5783-0101

Anyone else want to share a address?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesclues View Post
    Anyone started playing with the new update? Wanna know if its still any good since I haven't touched this game for almost a year.
    I have played with the new update. Both the free one and the Paid on. I think the free one gives a lot to do. Going to new islands with Kappy and listening to a song is fun. And only 1000 points vs the 2 grand for a NMT.

I enjoy the growing food and making food.

Harvs Island becomes a lot more useful. Paying a fee at several different spots and letting people like Leif and Red open their own shops s you dont have to wait for them to come to your island. There is also a person who does custom work on furniture with is nice to get a good color scheme.

Your residents can now visit your house and some new stuff in the store.

So for me it was fun.

As for the paid DLC if you like decorating and trying new ideas in houses and such it is worth it.