Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    And they also reference Flashpoint with the Aquaman/Wonder Woman standoff. Hopefully things are shifting back to normal and this isn't just a case of the museum presenting their interpretation of past events that don't necessarily line up with the post-52, post-Rebirth continuity.
    Doomsday Clock might fix things we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    First Look: LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES - MILLENNIUM
    https://www.newsarama.com/45588-firs...illennium.html
    Museum goer: “wow I guess minorities didn’t exist in the past.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Brainy and Cham are fine.

Cosmic Boy is near unrecognizable. Lightning Lad is a little too try-hard but at least his costume is basically, well, Lightning Lad.

Shadow Lass is definitely the coolest and probably the most interesting, visually.
    I hate that they keep trying to give every character a half fade haircut. I mean I get it, I have no problems with the cut itself but not everyone looks good with it. There are other modern hairstyles.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I'm honestly not liking any of them besides Shadow Lass. She looks really good.

https://www.newsarama.com/45587-insi...esigns.html#s5
    First Look: LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES - MILLENNIUM
    https://www.newsarama.com/45588-firs...illennium.html
    I like Shadow Lass and Cosmic Boy the most.

And finally! The Legion acknowledges the whole DC Universe and not just Superman! I have been wanting this for forever.
    It's nice to see references to New Teen Titans, Teen Titans, Young Justice and the Justice League.

The art looks great, too.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Retired

I never liked Shadow Lass. She's the one character I never warmed to. I like the surround of Shadow Lass--her planet and her heritage--more than Tasmia herself. It always troubled me because I like Mon-El so much and she was his girl friend. A lot of other Legionnaires traded partners, so I was pretty mad that Mon-El continued to hang out with Shadow Lass. But in the last Levitz Legion there seemed to be some suggestion that all his time in the Phantom Zone did things to Lar Gand's psyche--so I could understand why he would want to be around such a downbeat character as Shadow Lass. She always depressed me. And she was supposed to die. One of my favourite characters of all time, Lyle Norg, bought the biscuit and yet Tasmia Mallor is still walking around--she should be dead.