Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

I'll have to analyze your logic based on the years of passed "Rachael hate" arguments of others before I can agree with you on all that.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Alright Rachel!
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Mighty Member

Can't wait until Rachel confronts Stryfe.

I've been waiting for her to do so for years. Seriously, I can't believe she thought cloning her brother was a good idea.

Then again, if there is any multiversal constant, Rachel Summers is pretty bad when it comes to young, male family members.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Can't wait until Rachel confronts Stryfe.

I've been waiting for her to do so for years. Seriously, I can't believe she thought cloning her brother was a good idea.

Then again, if there is any multiversal constant, Rachel Summers is pretty bad when it comes to young, male family members.
    She did protect Cable and try to save him from the transmode virus before it could kill him. She created Stryfe because she got desperate and wasn't sure Cable was going to survive the transmode virus. Then after her base was attacked by Apocalypse she brought her mom and dad into the future time line so they could raise Cable as his parents there.

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Glad she kept her Hound marks. Also whew this Burnett art!!!!
    This artwork is absolute shite. It looks like Wendi Pini took a break from drawing Elfquest for crying out loud!

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    This artwork is absolute shite. It looks like Wendi Pini took a break from drawing Elfquest for crying out loud!
    Yeah really terrible artwork....yuck

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I'm not so sure she's truly got her groove back by the final panel, but it looks promising for next issue.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I'm not so sure she's truly got her groove back by the final panel, but it looks promising for next issue.
    That's just me hoping for the best at this point. Trying to stay positive for once.

Fantastic Member

I dunno, I don’t mind the art style, it reminds me of a cross of Brett Blevins and a hint of Sienkowitz in the erratic sketchy sense.

Fantastic Member

double post
    Last edited by Tunasammiches; 06-16-2019 at 08:28 PM.

This is strides ahead of the wonky art Pini turned out most recently. This at least has some drama and impact to it instead of being overly airbrushed, recycled pastels.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    This is strides ahead of the wonky art Pini turned out most recently. This at least has some drama and impact to it instead of being overly airbrushed, recycled pastels.
    I will concede that, the art does capture the gritty feeling of being in a war zone. It's just how you would expect a war zone to be, everything is dirty and gritty and even the people look like they are rough around the edges and could use a bath and/or a good shave.

I may be old-school but the best art in my opinion for comics is the one you don't notice.
    When I reach the end of the comic, I can go back and appreciate (or not) the pictures.
    But too many details, pictures like illustrations… or shodding drawings for a story, it feels like noise to me.

Burnett stans!

Assemble...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate