Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Is going to be not stop whining.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I do not trust Lobdell with Wally at all.
    or anyone but I guess it cant be and worse right? right "sob uncontrollably"

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well, have you heard of Ric

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    These two did the Flash/Speed Buggy one shot last year that people liked, didn’t they?
    Yep.

That's why I'm guessing they got the tittle. That, and probably a good proposal for the book. Maybe we get a fitting colorist for Both and the art looks nice and all, and Lobdell gets to write an entertaining story, as much as he does with Red Hood (but writing two books at the same time has to mean some cost in quality, probably).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-12-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I'd have more faith if Bendis was writing this.He's really hit or miss for me but his YJ proves that he can salvage characters who got screwed over by the editorial.

Ho-ly ****
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Lobdell? Booth? It’s like my worst fears made reality. I guess we’ll see how this plays out but I am not optimistic at all.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I wonder if this will be Wally's analogy to the Hal Jordan SPECTRE book...not in overall tone, but in the theme of a fallen hero's redemption. That was the path Hal had to take after EMERALD TWILIGHT/ZERO HOUR/FINAL NIGHT/DAY OF JUDGMENT to return to life and glory as Green Lantern. Maybe Wally is destined to run, in his own way, a similar path.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

I great way to retcon what Wally did in Heroes In Crisis is to use the Digital Universe concept that was introduced in the last Cyborg solo series written by John Semper jr. HIC involved the use of virtual reality so maybe Wally somehow go sucked into the Digital Universe and his Digital Universe duplicate got sucked into the real world at the same time. So, it was the digital version of Wally West that did the crime. The real Wally is still stuck in the Digital Universe.

Mighty Member

Lobdell a.k.a. DC's Yes Man. Why? Can't find a writer to agree with the forced character assassination?

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Just a reminder that this is not a regular adventures of Wally West comic. It is a redemption narrative or whatever. So any normal expectations should be thrown out.

Probably just more screwing with Wally
    I wish they would just leave Wally alone already.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Why you gotta do this? *cries

Spectacular Member

I've said this before and it's more relevant now than ever; I'd rather the Wally West character be dead and buried than have to go through this abomination.