Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    2001 and up? The plotlines I wanted to be resolved came in the 90's... well, I'm still going to say them anyway. :P

Apocalypse being behind the Weapon X program.
    I hope Sacks will use this plot for the Weapon plus one shot and retcon Romulus' involvement once and for all.

What was inside the box?
    According to Brian Cronin, not even Hama knew what was inside the box at the time:

https://www.cbr.com/left-unresolved-...-in-the-box/2/

With any luck he will resolve this plot during Exit Wounds

Amiko wanted revenge on his dad.
    Well maybe he will resolve this one too lol.

What was Arnim Zola plan by kidnapping Viper?

Yes, last one I mentioned was a Wolverine plot, but it doesn't really matter because when you see Viper again after that happened, she never mentioned being kidnapped by Zola.
    Yeah this plot was so strange, I remember that Zola said he wanted to deliver her to an old acquaintance but no clue who he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    • Polaris and Danger are running a school in Madripoor with the Raksha. The Disassembled creative team may want us to forget, by I won’t.
    I'm indifferent to this, in large part because with Marvel's attitude toward Lorna, I see this effectively working the same way as when she was thrown into space limbo. An excuse to not use her.

If we're including the Madripoor thing though, then what happened with Serval Industries and the disbanding of the team and Lorna leading it is another unresolved matter. At least as I remember from reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    What was the connection between Lorna and Zala Dane, and really between Lorna and Malice? (which coincidentally also featured in an article on CBR today)
    I'd like to see this addressed too, but Marvel needs to keep Lorna intact with the Magnus family and let her interact with Wanda and Pietro much moreso.

One fan theory for Polaris (before her origin story) was that Zaladane is Lorna's mom. Another theory I've put forward is that Zaladane could be Lorna's sister through her mom, not through Magneto.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Is Rogue happy with her marriage? She called Mags when her powers get messy.
    Emma and Rogue Best Friendship.
    Emma and Scott relationship in a world with a living Logan and Jean.
    Storm views on Scott and Logan after all they done.
    Jean point of view of Wanda.

• Did Corporal Summers and General Howlett find Hercules’ soul?
    • Sapna’s soul is still in Magik’s soulsword. Someone should do something about that. It can’t be healthy for anyone involved.
    • Kurt’s promise to rescue his sister/true love from aliens or something.
    • Dazzler’s mortality
    • Fantomex’s God-King Virus
    • that giant ass plothole from Brisson’s Cable where they time-displaced Blink
    • Where are the surviving Inferno babies?
    • X-23’s hell mark
    • Is Indra’s brother still in a coma?
    • Why was Phoenix projecting dead X-Men in Jean’s cocoon if she didn’t know them, even with her memories?

Also, where is Poison?

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I'm indifferent to this, in large part because with Marvel's attitude toward Lorna, I see this effectively working the same way as when she was thrown into space limbo. An excuse to not use her.

If we're including the Madripoor thing though, then what happened with Serval Industries and the disbanding of the team and Lorna leading it is another unresolved matter. At least as I remember from reading it.
    They don’t have to keep that status for her but it’s weird to completely abandon it without even a mention. Plus, they could’ve folded in her story with Emma building safe havens as the Black King and said they started working together since Mothervine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    • Beast’s Trial that Tempus warned him about
    • Archangel literally has an army of mutant soldiers and he’s just not telling anybody
    • Quentin be like: I’m leaving the X-Men after promising my (no-homo) best friend that I’d stay
    • All of Magneto’s new Brotherhood is accounted for except the two Acolytes. Where’d they go?
    • Sean Garrison. It should be revealed that he got hit with the Mothervine. I’ve never seen a more wasted concept.
    • Polaris and Danger are running a school in Madripoor with the Raksha. The Disassembled creative team may want us to forget, by I won’t.

Age of X-Man.
    Where in Age of X-Man have you seen Neal Shaara? I saw him shortly during Disassembled, but not in Age of X-Man.

Anyways, I wanna know where Neal is too, but also would like to know if Cannonball is or is not an External, why Sunspot could speak Askani and if he gets to lead a team after his great job of leading an Avengers team.

Return of the Children would be great and I want Vulcan back. He's a cool villain.

It would be nice to know what happened to Kwannon from Soteira to beheading Joseph. Especially now that she’s buddy-buddy with Soteira’s other experiment, Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Where in Age of X-Man have you seen Neal Shaara? I saw him shortly during Disassembled, but not in Age of X-Man.
    Not in a specific title, but he was in the fight with Nate so he’s in the Age of X-Man timeline. I think he still has a possibility of showing up somewhere in there, but his location is secured down.

For the most part, I can just let loose strings in the "X? corner of things go.

That said, I do find myself wondering how Forge made it out of Astonishing X-Men #30 every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Anyways, I wanna know where Neal is too, but also would like to know if Cannonball is or is not an External, why Sunspot could speak Askani and if he gets to lead a team after his great job of leading an Avengers team.

Return of the Children would be great and I want Vulcan back. He's a cool villain.
    Well, you might want to keep an eye open.

Seems like he might play into the upcoming Hickman titles.

If the Children Of The Vault come back, will they still have Bachalo's deeply messed up body proportions? I thought I was losing my mind when the fill-in artist tried to copy his physiques.
    Last edited by Frobisher; 06-13-2019 at 03:09 AM.

BANNED

Nightcrawler is still a soulless immortal.

Legion somehow coming back to existence
    Xavier's Shiar Baby
    Kymera
    What were the Xmen up to during the last days before secret wars?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Someone mentioned Zaladane. I agree Polaris could use some clarification of her past.

Actually, there are a lot of characters Claremont didn't manage to tell the whole story and never had a proper mini or something. A project like X-Men Black with past stories of Mystique/Kurt/Rogue, Polaris, Gateway, Bishop etc could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Kymera
    she got killed awf in Winter’s End with most of that BotA future X-Men

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    We've got another month to kill until the Hickman relaunch. It's being billed as the beginning of a new era and a shift in direction comparable to the start of the Claremont era in 1975 and of Morrison's run in 2001.

What's left unfinished from the current era?* What plot danglers have been left hanging? What storylines, character conflicts, relationships, and other matters remain unresolved?** What stories do you wish Marvel had followed up on? As a reader, what closure have you not gotten?

*For the purposes of this thread, I'm defining the "current era" quite broadly i.e. as all the way back to the beginning of Morrison's run. This is because IMO many of the overall themes, baseline characterizations, and big storylines have their roots in his run. Post-Morrison writers have tended to derive their understanding of the franchise and the main characters from the template he laid down rather than from what came before him.

**Obviously, there are the current storylines still underway such as Age of X-Man and Rosenberg's Uncanny run. Other threads exist to cover those so we don't need to discuss them here.

The relationship between Ernst and Cassandra Nova
    For Morrison, Ernst is the brainwiped Mummudrai of Cassandra Nova in the body of a synthetic shapeshifter from the Shi Ar imperial guard (Stuff)
    she isnt really a mutant. And that is made explicit in Here Comes Tomorrow.
    Ernst becomes Cassandra Nova Xavier in the Here Comes Tomorrow future

Carter, the son of nurse Annie, was possessed by Cassandra Nova when he left the mansion with his mother.

The animated energy of the evil Xorn (the brother of the good one that is still alive) was thrown into the sun in the Bendis Avengers book in which a mutant with the power of absorbing mutant energy becomes an omega level mutant from absorbing the energy of thousands of depowered mutants after M Day. He is called Omega and still exists, and is in a very close relationship with Mimic.
    So, in a way the evil Xorn may still exist.

Nightcrawler has 2 depowered brothers, also sons of Azazel. Abyss and a New Zeland one. Abyss is quite well known because his evil Age of Apocalypse version is popular. They havent seen each other in 15 years, even though Abyss has appeared in XFactor and All New XFactor comics. He is still depowered.

Colossus and Magik have 2 relatives in limbo. Mikhail Rasputin self exiled to a dimension from which there is no escape after House of M in a Colossus mini about resurrecting Rasputin. Colossus also has a son in the Savage Land. In that Colossus mini I mentioned before, there is a panel of his son and he looks like a fully developed almost adult teenager.

Ruby Summers should be born in xmen were strict with continuity, because she belongs to the same future of Trevor Fitzroy and Bishop. Every Bishop story has also assumed his future is the 616 future, otherwise his stories don't make sense, he wouldnt be able to change anything by traveling to the past.
    Also, PAD tells us in XFactor that Layla Miller tells Emma Frost to name her daughter Ruby.