Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    she got killed awf in Winter’s End with most of that BotA future X-Men
    Praise be!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    What were the Xmen up to during the last days before secret wars?
    I predict this will be a HUGE part of hox/pox
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I predict this will be a HUGE part of hox/pox
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Someone mentioned Zaladane. I agree Polaris could use some clarification of her past.

Actually, there are a lot of characters Claremont didn't manage to tell the whole story and never had a proper mini or something. A project like X-Men Black with past stories of Mystique/Kurt/Rogue, Polaris, Gateway, Bishop etc could be nice.
    Polaris needs a solo/mini/oneshot book in general. Maybe some or all of the others do too, but that's for others to best judge. I just know Lorna for sure.

She has too many things that have gone forgotten or ignored for way too long. Relationships that need to be rekindled and better explored. False negative perceptions of her worth and potential by people working at Marvel, which means they need something that forces them into working on and thinking about her enough to grasp what she has to offer. Her history has too many toxic past depictions, typically with Havok, that Marvel keeps falling back on. I'm convinced (especially after X-Men Blue) that they need a solo/mini/oneshot for them to break free of those toxic patterns.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Havok's daughter is still kidnapped by Kang.

The fake mutant sleeper agent within the X-Men
    Holy **** I really forgot about this and speaking of which isn't Storm and Bp's daughter floating around somewhere?

Comic Geek in General

-which telepath Scott would wind up with (he choose one at the end of Morrison’s run, didn’t say who, though I think it was the redhead) now that all three are around by HOX (though they probably won’t address any of that until the monthlies) there would be clarification

-was Dark Mother Jean’s ancestor

-will the team who knew The Thing bear react to his wedding (assuming the bulk of the team was gone by the time Benn and Alicia got married)

-do Mutants still hold a grudge with Wanda

-will Hope ever not be a sociopath at times

-where was Kid Omega during the Disassembled mess......was he on his way or was he too busy with West Coast business?

-who was the General that hired Wyngarde to erase the Sentry from everyone’s minds

-are the X-Men who had symbiotes really still connected for Carnage to exploit? Did the Phoenix purge Cyclops and Jean of the Symbiote when they both came back separately

Ruby Summers

the ultimate purpose of Hope Summers. Is she a messiah or the hot mess that causes the future Bishop hails from?

the destination and fate of the second dupe that traveled into the future during the Messiah Complex event.

whatever happened to Luz, the Child of the Vault who hit it off with Indra in Mike Carey's "Collision" arc of X-men: Legacy?

what did Magneto learn when he read Destiny's Diaries (or was it another book of future-writings) that Skids gave him?

what happened to the winged Purifiers of the "Choir" that escaped the bloodbath between Bastion and Matthew Risman's forces?

what did Apocalypse want with Hope Summers?

will X-23 and Hellion ever have a significant interaction ever again?
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Was Apocalypse even an active villain during the Hope saga? There's a big gap between his X-Men vol. 2 appearance and now.
    "Cable was right!"

ummm, what grave did Rosenberg dig the Hellfire Outcasts out of and bring back to life. I saw the Uncanny preview and I was like all these people are dead and have been dead for years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Was Apocalypse even an active villain during the Hope saga? There's a big gap between his X-Men vol. 2 appearance and now.
    Nope, he got taken by the Celestials at the end of Blood of Apocalypse and didn't appear again until that Black back-up.

BANNED

Nope, he got taken by the Celestials at the end of Blood of Apocalypse and didn't appear again until that Black back-up.
    He was in Lemire's nonsense too.

With the Dark Angel Saga and the Apoca kid in between...

Actually, if you think about it, on Remender's run the Clan Akkaba was a huge organization. We don't know where they are now and if they would follow Evan or Big Daddy Apoca.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Ruby Summers

the ultimate purpose of Hope Summers. Is she a messiah or the hot mess that causes the future Bishop hails from?

what did Magneto learn when he read Destiny's Diaries (or was it another book of future-writings) that Skids gave him?
    Did the Destiny Diaries ever have some use? lol

About Ruby Summers... we have a lot of potential futures shown. PAD's Summer Rebellion with Ruby, Bendis' BotA and Dazzler becoming President, Taylor's Old Woman Laura, Aaron's future with Phoenix Quentin, Gladiator, Oya and Broo as a team and the Kitty-Bob's children...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    About Ruby Summers... we have a lot of potential futures shown. PAD's Summer Rebellion with Ruby, Bendis' BotA and Dazzler becoming President, Taylor's Old Woman Laura, Aaron's future with Phoenix Quentin, Gladiator, Oya and Broo as a team and the Kitty-Bob's children...
    Kitty-Bob's children, lol. Cancel all of these and forget they existed. Such a stupid trope that is WAY over done anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Kitty-Bob's children, lol. Cancel all of these and forget they existed. Such a stupid trope that is WAY over done anymore.
    haha Bendis screwed up so badly with it. Thanks bendis

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    -which telepath Scott would wind up with (he choose one at the end of Morrison’s run, didn’t say who, though I think it was the redhead) now that all three are around by HOX (though they probably won’t address any of that until the monthlies) there would be clarification
    Also if Jean White Phoenix made Scott fall in love with Emma to avoid that apocalyptic future.

Xavier still uses the body of Fantomex? Fanto still on the astral plane atoning for his crimes?
    that weapon X one shot got me interested on this. Fantomex i smentioned on the secret papers
    Last edited by spirit2011; 06-14-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

X, I was honestly interested on whatever was going to happen with that story.
    If it is over i want to know how everybody ended on their respective body.
    Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post

I agree, the world doesn't need more weird children for the x-men to don't interact.