Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    My headcanon is that Madelyne just got tired of all the stupid hero/villain thing. She moved to the Bahamas and she bought a plane and now she pilots air tours of the islands. Someday some X-people will take a vacation and run into her and she'll be super pissed that they are sticking their noses in her business and go all Inferno on them.
    I love the idea that a former villain could just 'get over it' and get on with her life. Sure, she was created by Sinister for whatever reason, but that's all in the past. She's here NOW, and going all grr-vengeance-y on the X-Men is just playing Sinister's game and giving him even more power over her life than he already had. So to heck with it. Off to live a good life!

The best revenge is living well, they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Was Apocalypse even an active villain during the Hope saga? There's a big gap between his X-Men vol. 2 appearance and now.
    The details are a little fuzzy for me, but Apocalypse appeared in the X-Force/Cable Messiah War crossover. He was withered and dying, and Archangel gave him metallic feathers (celestial technology) with which Apocalypse healed himself. As thanks, he allowed X-Force to leave the future with Hope, but hinted that he would return to claim her because he had his own plans for the child. This was never followed up on.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Did the Destiny Diaries ever have some use? lol
    I don't think they were Destiny Diaries, but a similar concept written by a Morlock with precognitive powers. It featured in the "Extremists" arc of Uncanny X-men by Ed Brubaker. Skids I believe gave the book to Magneto in a cliffhanger ending, mentioning that he needed to be the one to know the future. This was never followed up on as far as I can tell.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    He was in Lemire's nonsense too.
    Wasn’t that a future version? I was thinking just of “our” Pooky.

I'm waiting for Scott to dump Emma Frost forever like any decent person would.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Reveal the Sleeper Agent in the X-Men
    Is Dazzler an Immortal?
    Explaining how Emma, Cordelia, and Adrienne's mutant powers triggered so early but it took years before Christian's mutant powers kicked in
    Is Zaladane really Magneto's daughter?
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Reveal the Sleeper Agent in the X-Men
    Is Dazzler an Immortal?
    Explaining how Emma, Cordelia, and Adrienne's mutant powers triggered so early but it took years before Christian's mutant powers kicked in
    Is Zaladane really Magneto's daughter?
    The powers of Cordelia Frost are still a mystery. It is known she is a mutant since the 90s, but her powers were never used on paper, and never mentioned.
    Her powers did help her kidnap Mondo, that is as far as we know. Her being an Empath is just fan speculation.

Oh, and Empath has been in limbo for a decade, since Bastion invaded Utopia. He didnt die but escaped. It's a character that could have been used, he would have fit the current even about forbidding romantic relationships and sex perfectly, but everybody has forgotten about him.
    He was used in Age of Apocalypse from the 90s as a bioweapon to alter the emotions of all of London, putting the people into a frenzy of panic and violence. Mikhail Rasputin did that by putting Empath into a machine, torturing him, and using that machine to spread Empath's feelings all over the city.

Questions still to be answered...

Who shot JR?
    Where have you gone, Joe D’Amaggio?
    When will I be loved?
    Why can’t this be live?
    How about that?
    What’s happening?
    Have you heard about the lonesome loser?
    Are you gonna go my way?
    Are you going to Scarborough fair?
    Will you be there in the morning?
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 06-14-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Well, it's a comic not the Book of Revelation…

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Havok's daughter is still kidnapped by Kang.
    Katie Summers is retgone. Her mother, Janet van Dyne, no longer remembers her. In Unstoppable Wasp, she said she never felt maternal until she met Nadia. Something that would be a lie if she remembered Katie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Synch being one of those brought back during Necrosha. Hickman bring Ev and that awesome aura back.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I love the idea that a former villain could just 'get over it' and get on with her life. Sure, she was created by Sinister for whatever reason, but that's all in the past. She's here NOW, and going all grr-vengeance-y on the X-Men is just playing Sinister's game and giving him even more power over her life than he already had. So to heck with it. Off to live a good life!

The best revenge is living well, they say.
    I’d still laugh if Madelyn winds up meeting one of the Scarlet Spiders (Either Ben Or Kaine)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I’d still laugh if Madelyn winds up meeting one of the Scarlet Spiders (Either Ben Or Kaine)
    Heh. "You're a clone? What a wild coincidence!" "Yeah, I should probably warn you about this High Evolutionary twerp. He hates clones. And he hates mutants, too, so you'd be like a double-play for him. At least you're not also an Atlantean Inhuman demigod. Unless... are you?"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Katie Summers is retgone. Her mother, Janet van Dyne, no longer remembers her. In Unstoppable Wasp, she said she never felt maternal until she met Nadia. Something that would be a lie if she remembered Katie.
    oof

The only Remender plot that's gonna stick is Captain Falcon.
    "Cable was right!"

Yeah, I can actually see Sam reverting back to the Captain America identity (as a second Cap, alongside Steve, instead of replacing him) if he operates as Cap in the Disney+ show he has with Bucky, or in any future movies. They love their synergy.

One other plot of his has stuck - Hank Pym's demise - which is actually part of Nadia's backstory (she arrived in the US on the day the papers reported his death).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman