Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Soule better sort out his sleeper agent bullshit and not in a Twitter post lol

C.B said this when referring to the HFW minis lol
    https://www.avclub.com/this-claws-of...r-o-1823768490
    “Dare I say a few familiar faces make their return? A few old wounds get reopened? Certain romances are rekindled? And if I can drop one hint: was Vulcan the true third Summers brother?! Now I’ve said too much; I don’t want us to get to ahead our ourselves because this is a Wolverine story after all, right?!”

Was Vulcan the fake sleeper agent, will this get resolved in Hickman's run?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    C.B said this when referring to the HFW minis lol
    https://www.avclub.com/this-claws-of...r-o-1823768490
    “Dare I say a few familiar faces make their return? A few old wounds get reopened? Certain romances are rekindled? And if I can drop one hint: was Vulcan the true third Summers brother?! Now I’ve said too much; I don’t want us to get to ahead our ourselves because this is a Wolverine story after all, right?!”

Was Vulcan the fake sleeper agent, will this get resolved in Hickman's run?
    Nah, Hickman won't address it, and the whole thing about Vulcan not being the 3rd Summers Brother is non-sense.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Nah, Hickman won't address it, and the whole thing about Vulcan not being the 3rd Summers Brother is non-sense.
    Yeah, isn't Vulcan like the *fifth* Summer's brother (or the third person to be touted as the third Summer's brother? Could go either way.)?

Ugh. Now I'm remembering Adam X-Treme, and how, no matter how tragically '90s he was, he's still more interesting to me than Vulcan, who was one of those annoying characters with the mutant power to do whatever the hell he wanted, like Mikhail Rasputin or Exodus or Xorn...

If there's ever another 'third' Summers brother, he needs to be a redhead ('cause they've covered brunette, blonde and black hair), and following the progression from Cyclops (powerful blast with a strong limitation) to Havok (powerful blasts with no limitation) to Vulcan (WTF?) and just have ALL the mutant powers.

Spectacular Member

Hickman dug up Black Bolt out of the same (spacetime) hole he AND Vulcan were supposed to be in (War of Kings final moments). It would be really satisfying if he'd do the same with Vulcan actually.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Why bring Vulcan back?
    Unless he is getting redeemed I really don't see the purpose.

Vulcan being controlled by Xavier, Apocalypse or Sinister would be terrifying.

Let's create a better character and call them Vulcan instead. After all, maybe Scott has a cousin!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Soule better sort out his sleeper agent bullshit and not in a Twitter post lol
    They will reprint the trade with the tweets

Comic Geek in General

-D’Bari remnants still want revenge on Earth......earthlings, and anything even remotely connected to Dark Phoenix (the fact that there wasn’t a D’Bari on the Shi’ar Death Commandoes surprises me), the last time that thread was visited was back in Maximum Security........or unlike the Kree Lunatic Legion have the D’Bari moved on and realized that vengeance against one Mutant would be a bad idea?

-Whatever happened to Adam X? If the somewhat fringe X Associates dragged into AoX, he somehow vanished long before the soon to be over train wreck started.......

-Whatever happened to the X Cutioner?

-are the Maximoff’s still enhanced humans thanks to the High Evolutionary, or have they reverted back to Pre Axis Status of being related to Magneto?

-How long until they resurrect the Inner Circle of the Old Hellfire Club?

-are we sure Mastermind is really Dead?

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why bring Vulcan back?

He’s as likely to be redeemed as Superboy Prime.......and Prime is even less stable......

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    -D’Bari remnants still want revenge on Earth......earthlings, and anything even remotely connected to Dark Phoenix (the fact that there wasn’t a D’Bari on the Shi’ar Death Commandoes surprises me), the last time that thread was visited was back in Maximum Security........or unlike the Kree Lunatic Legion have the D’Bari moved on and realized that vengeance against one Mutant would be a bad idea?

-Whatever happened to Adam X? If the somewhat fringe X Associates dragged into AoX, he somehow vanished long before the soon to be over train wreck started.......

-Whatever happened to the X Cutioner?

-are the Maximoff’s still enhanced humans thanks to the High Evolutionary, or have they reverted back to Pre Axis Status of being related to Magneto?

-How long until they resurrect the Inner Circle of the Old Hellfire Club?

-are we sure Mastermind is really Dead?
    The fact that Wanda was not Magneto's daughter transformed her from a self-hating mutant to a simple racist human. It is surprising that she is not yet the patron saint of the Purifiers.

What is that SPECIAL BOND between Rogue and Hope?! LOL

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why bring Vulcan back?
    We're running low on villains.
    No one wants Age of Nasty Boys.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    What is that SPECIAL BOND between Rogue and Hope?! LOL
    It is love of course.