Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mob war, but with different Sinister teams in place of the mobs . . . and Spider-Man caught in the middle. That would be a perfect arc/saga.
    Heck yes!!! Spidey's own Rogue War

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Heck yes!!! Spidey's own Rogue War
    Considering how some of the Flash's adaptations have cribbed from Spider-Man in terms of attitude and personality, it's only fair Spidey crib some back.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Considering how some of the Flash's adaptations have cribbed from Spider-Man in terms of attitude and personality, it's only fair Spidey crib some back.
    Right? 100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Yo...are we setting up the Sinister War?!
    That would make a nice arc. Sinister wars with Peter caught in the middle. I can see Fred starting it all too.

Mob war, but with different Sinister teams in place of the mobs . . . and Spider-Man caught in the middle. That would be a perfect arc/saga.
    then I can't wait to see the Syndicate that Taskmaster recruits. I think it's time to activate the new Headsman (dangling plotline from Dark Reign era Thunderbolts).

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    That would make a nice arc. Sinister wars with Peter caught in the middle. I can see Fred starting it all too.
    will anyone even deal with Fred after his recent shenanigans? I guess he could steal Scott Lang's gang (Hijacker, Magician, Whirlwind, the Voice, etc). someone could take over the Menagerie now that White Rabbit has switched teams.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    then I can't wait to see the Syndicate that Taskmaster recruits. I think it's time to activate the new Headsman (dangling plotline from Dark Reign era Thunderbolts).

will anyone even deal with Fred after his recent shenanigans? I guess he could steal Scott Lang's gang (Hijacker, Magician, Whirlwind, the Voice, etc). someone could take over the Menagerie now that White Rabbit has switched teams.

Those would be interesting ideas.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This was one cool team. The Tales to Astonish crew. The only one missing was Roger. I think he was originally slated but was in Spider-Woman at the time. He appeared on the cover of Ant-Man #1 but never appeared in the last volume. They even stated their was supposed be twelve characters. Cassie as Stinger made eleven. To bad it got cancelled. Scott would have had his hands full with these guys. It would have been a lot of fun like Superior Foes was.

This was one cool team. The Tales to Astonish crew. The only one missing was Roger. I think he was originally slated but was in Spider-Woman at the time. He appeared on the cover of Ant-Man #1 but never appeared in the last volume. They even stated their was supposed be twelve characters. Cassie as Stinger made eleven. To bad it got cancelled. Scott would have had his hands full with these guys. It would have been a lot of fun like Superior Foes was.
    Roger did make it into the annual. but, yeah, it was a huge disappointment when he wasn't part of the heist. if it had taken place prior to the Spider-woman run, i would have been a pretty smooth transition. i hope that Spencer does work the Magician in somewhere. i find him amusing. and his Hijacker character apparently got his part of his weaponry from Overdrive. so there's that syndicate/sinister 5 connection.

Roger did make it into the annual. but, yeah, it was a huge disappointment when he wasn't part of the heist. if it had taken place prior to the Spider-woman run, i would have been a pretty smooth transition. i hope that Spencer does work the Magician in somewhere. i find him amusing. and his Hijacker character apparently got his part of his weaponry from Overdrive. so there's that syndicate/sinister 5 connection.

These are five of my favorite Marvel characters. A perfect team for Scott to lead. The only one who wouldn’t give him trouble would be Roger. Grizzly was great in Ant-Man. They need to do another Superior Foes this time of Ant-Man.

These are five of my favorite Marvel characters. A perfect team for Scott to lead. The only one who wouldn’t give him trouble would be Roger. Grizzly was great in Ant-Man. They need to do another Superior Foes this time of Ant-Man.
    i don't even need it to be Scott. Jessica's pretty good with costumed villains (if they want to keep it spider-related). i could see her trying to corral some. Shocker isn't busy.