Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
A lot of people disagreed with Norman Osborn coming back but last I checked, he's still here and is not replaced by a clone son. I get what Spencer trying to do with Kraven here, he's trying to have his cake and eat it too. I don't see this being a permanent change. Whenever Kraven makes his appearance on the big screen, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Marvel will bring back the original Kraven and in all honesty I don't blame them. The problem with Kraven Jr is that he's just a cheap carbon copy of the original. I don't even see what motivation Kraven Jr has for even wanting to engage in a hunt for Spider-Man other than "that's what his father used to do", which is no different than what the other Kravinoff offspring used to do. My point is whatever they do with Kraven Jr, they could've easily done with Kraven Sr which makes the whole "Kraven is dead, long live....Kraven?", angle pointless.

I do look forward to the Savage Six and the Chameleon (which was a pleasant surprise).
He has only had ONE story. Just one. Not two, not three. One. And JUST TOOK THE ROLE. Give him time. (Geez)