Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    A lot of people disagreed with Norman Osborn coming back but last I checked, he's still here and is not replaced by a clone son. I get what Spencer trying to do with Kraven here, he's trying to have his cake and eat it too. I don't see this being a permanent change. Whenever Kraven makes his appearance on the big screen, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Marvel will bring back the original Kraven and in all honesty I don't blame them. The problem with Kraven Jr is that he's just a cheap carbon copy of the original. I don't even see what motivation Kraven Jr has for even wanting to engage in a hunt for Spider-Man other than "that's what his father used to do", which is no different than what the other Kravinoff offspring used to do. My point is whatever they do with Kraven Jr, they could've easily done with Kraven Sr which makes the whole "Kraven is dead, long live....Kraven?", angle pointless.

I do look forward to the Savage Six and the Chameleon (which was a pleasant surprise).
    He has only had ONE story. Just one. Not two, not three. One. And JUST TOOK THE ROLE. Give him time. (Geez)

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    He has only had ONE story. Just one. Not two, not three. One. And JUST TOOK THE ROLE. Give him time. (Geez)
    And in that ONE story, he TOOK THE ROLE of being nothing more than a carbon copy of his old man because that's all he is. I don't need to give him more time to not know that.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if a bunch of Vermin clones under NYC eating people would get noticed alot that the Avengers have to deal with it and Vermin will go back to his original foe which is Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I wonder if a bunch of Vermin clones under NYC eating people would get noticed alot that the Avengers have to deal with it and Vermin will go back to his original foe which is Cap.
    they didn't notice the Morlock Massacre.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    And in that ONE story, he TOOK THE ROLE of being nothing more than a carbon copy of his old man because that's all he is. I don't need to give him more time to not know that.
    The new Kraven's motivation is a bit different. He killed his own father and will carry the anger of that into any future conflict with Spider-Man so he has an added level of rage that his father didn't. Given that, it will be possible to tell stories with him that have a different shading than ones with the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    they didn't notice the Morlock Massacre.
    Throg told Thor. Thor could have told the Avengers but he went in solo and busted up the Marauders.

Astonishing Member

The Epilogue resolved well the Hunted story arc.I thought this issue was all right,in story and art.
    But from all the next story indications that were in this issue itīs the new Sinister Six that is the most interesting to me.But the mistery of who is that villain named Kindred,the clones of Vermin,Chameleon and Kraven son next apearence are other plot developments that i am looking forward to read about.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    The Epilogue resolved well the Hunted story arc.I thought this issue was all right,in story and art.
    But from all the next story indications that were in this issue itīs the new Sinister Six that is the most interesting to me.But the mistery of who is that villain named Kindred,the clones of Vermin,Chameleon and Kraven son next apearence are other plot developments that i am looking forward to read about.
    Spencer set up a lot of future plots. Kraven Jr, Centipede, Chameleon, Savage Six, all female Sinister Six and don’t forget Boomerang is still around. Spencer has so much going on I’m probably forgetting someone.

Wonder if Beetle's group will come into conflict with the Savage Six.

And make the Sinister Eleven!

Wouldn’t that be awesome. I’m betting on the ladies in this one. Vulture may be riding high right now but I’ll bet Janice would kick his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Wouldn’t that be awesome. I’m betting on the ladies in this one. Vulture may be riding high right now but I’ll bet Janice would kick his arse.
    i don't think Vulture has what it takes to steer someone like Stegron. it might have worked when they were all stuck beneath the dome. but Stegron has led before. he sees himself above humanity. Scorpion can be pretty impulsive, as well. on paper though, they far outmatch the new Syndicate (powerwise). but Janice is more of a strategist. she would have a power point on how to defeat the Savage Six.

i don't think Vulture has what it takes to steer someone like Stegron. it might have worked when they were all stuck beneath the dome. but Stegron has led before. he sees himself above humanity. Scorpion can be pretty impulsive, as well. on paper though, they far outmatch the new Syndicate (powerwise). but Janice is more of a strategist. she would have a power point on how to defeat the Savage Six.
    Yo...are we setting up the Sinister War?!

turf war!!!!!!!!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

turf war!!!!!!!!
    Mob war, but with different Sinister teams in place of the mobs . . . and Spider-Man caught in the middle. That would be a perfect arc/saga.
    The spider is always on the hunt.