Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
Using that same logic, are you treating Asgard's featless buildings as a tremendously durable thing? It's not like a solid block of metal. Thor's lightning just needed to rip through its outer wall of armor and then speed through mostly hollow space and target anything that looked shiny and important (i.e. Hela). The walls of those buildings are nothing compared to Hela, Thor and so on. Thor could probably have managed the same sort of thing, but importantly, the buildings were left standing afterwards. Even Dark Elves ships were able to blow through Asgard's walls, which gives us a pretty good idea of how durable those buildings are... which aren't very much.

So, Thor's lightning, which leaves buildings standing that Dark Elves ships can just ram through, takes down Hela for more than ten seconds. While Captain Marvel, ramming through a city-sized ship which actually *does* destroy it... wont?

Really?

(see what I did there?)
What? I... never argued buildings?? There wasnt even a roof over their heads when he summoned the bolt. It landed straight on Hela. I literally have no idea what you are saying.

Im saying /Hela/ is way more durable than featless space ship outer armor (or asgardian buildings for that matter) but the bolt stunned her all the same.

Like she can force her fingers THROUGH Mjolnir with breaking them.