Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So what about this code Marvel released. People think it's a Wolverine teaser because it talking about the Weapon + program and Weapon X specifically at one point. Also Phatom X, Fiege said NO Xmen movies for 5years wonder if individual characters will start to pop up in other movies though. Wolverine would make sense in a Falcon and winter Soldier show or Black Widow(Way too late for this the movies filming). But would be Cool if we got a Weapon + movie and chris Evan's had a cameo in flashbacks sometime down the line.

Edit: Nevermind the news site I read it on failed to say it wasnt Marvel Stuiods. This is a comic tease ugh
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-14-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Astonishing Member

Personally, I'd like to see Marvel Studios reserve the X-Men for films. But I feel like the New Mutants might work better as a tv series. Same deal with Fantastic Four. But there, I would have Future Foundation or Power Pack serving as a regular tv series.

I also love Moon Knight. I think he is tailor made for tv as well.

Black Knight would be cool. Also Sleepwalker as well.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Speaking of which, it would be cool to see Sunpyre as well!

So sounds like Ludi Lin and Ross Butler are being auditioned for Shang Chi. Ludi Lin to me doesnt seem like someone I can see playing a hero who is very physical. Ross butler I kinda still see as a kid despite his Shazam appearance. He still just Zach from 13 reasons why for me. Maybe this role can help him break through.

Donnie Yen Is also supposedly being Courted for a role. Rumor is the real Mandarin is gonna be ShangChi father. I can see Donnie Yen playing that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So sounds like Ludi Lin and Ross Butler are being auditioned for Shang Chi. Ludi Lin to me doesnt seem like someone I can see playing a hero who is very physical. Ross butler I kinda still see as a kid despite his Shazam appearance. He still just Zach from 13 reasons why for me. Maybe this role can help him break through.

Donnie Yen Is also supposedly being Courted for a role. Rumor is the real Mandarin is gonna be ShangChi father. I can see Donnie Yen playing that character.
    Well, that's interesting. Good way to correct the mistake of "IM3" and find a good replacement for Fu Manchu while bringing in something familiar to MCU fans.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well, that's interesting. Good way to correct the mistake of "IM3" and find a good replacement for Fu Manchu while bringing in something familiar to MCU fans.
    Yea its smart I know some people also didnt like THIS ancient Ras Al Ghul type character that the One shot set up. But I'm cool with it, Mandarin doesn't even need to be Immortal or long lived. Maybe it's just a title and Shang chi being trained to be the next Mandarin and rebels against his father. Who knows too early to tell how but I'm down with Donnie Yen in anything almost.

Also I was mistaken with my last post I mistaked Ludi Lin with someone else. I can see Ludi as Shang chi, actually like him better because Ross Butler is kinda of Bulky and Ludi legit has the look. For people who dont know Ludi Lin was the Black Ranger in the power ranger movie and was Murk in Aquaman. Ross Butler was in 13 reasons why and was the adult version of the Asian kid Shazam.

Extraordinary Member

Blue Marvel movie starring Denzel Washington.

White Tiger t.v series

Brother Voodoo t.v series

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Blue Marvel movie starring Denzel Washington.

White Tiger t.v series

Brother Voodoo t.v series
    Supposed leaks Claim Clea and Brother Vodoo are in Dr Strange 2. The Namor Rumor is simply from the director posting a pic of Namor and Dr Strange and then deleting it real quick. But a supposed Reddit Leak claims Clea and Jericho are in Dr Strange 2. Atleats in early versions of the scirpt.

Yea its smart I know some people also didnt like THIS ancient Ras Al Ghul type character that the One shot set up.
    Yeah, I didn't like that they portrayed The Mandarin as a Ra's Al Ghul type. He has more in common with Roman Sionis and X-23 than Fu Manchu. He's an aristocrat who was raised to be a super-soldier by a cruel aunt who squandered his inheritance on her fanatical training, resulting in him becoming a broke wanderer. He has nothing in common with Ra's Al Ghul or Fu Manchu.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Yeah, I didn't like that they portrayed The Mandarin as a Ra's Al Ghul type. He has more in common with Roman Sionis and X-23 than Fu Manchu. He's an aristocrat who was raised to be a super-soldier by a cruel aunt who squandered his inheritance on her fanatical training, resulting in him becoming a broke wanderer. He has nothing in common with Ra's Al Ghul or Fu Manchu.
    Yea I dont think most people are gonna care. But The Mandarin may only be a title for all we know. Maybe his aunt raised and trained him to be one in a long line of Mandarins. But honestly Mandarin is a character who's origin matters very little to me and im a comic fan. I assume Ebonys Maws rings are suppose to be the 10 rings, so maybe they make they're way back to earth somehow. I'm not sure how far from earth they were when the Maw got jettisoned.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-19-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Supposed leaks Claim Clea and Brother Vodoo are in Dr Strange 2. The Namor Rumor is simply from the director posting a pic of Namor and Dr Strange and then deleting it real quick. But a supposed Reddit Leak claims Clea and Jericho are in Dr Strange 2. Atleats in early versions of the scirpt.
    Okay looking forward to seeing Bro Voodoo on screen.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

A big ole Silver Surfer epic.

A smaller Moon Knight flick, hard R.

Ms. Marvel

A Hulk TV show with a horror bend.

Taskmaster is one of the characters I want most and looks like hes the baddie in Black Widow. Wonder if Harbor is playing him. Anyway the set photos look Taskmasterish except for the helmet. People seem to think either it's a proto suit or the Skull mask will be done with CGI. Cause yea he kinda looks more like DarkHawk minus the wings in the set photos.

Captain universe--I would love to see the avengers captain universe in a movie or show. You have the most powerful force on the planet who is damaged and bonded to a girl who ended up in a coma and woke up with everything changed and the loss of a family member. They are both broken but heal with their friendship. It would make a great movie and give marvel another female hero.

If they don't want to use the avengers captain universe then guess what? Anyone can be captain universe! It's like a superhero lottery! Men, woman, kids, pets and even crooks can get the power! If it's a show you can do multi episode storyarks with one main hero then pass it on to another. You could have a army man in one ark and a 7 year old girl the next!

Strikeforce morituri---This was a great series with a great hook and would make a great tv show. Aliens are invading so people can volunteer to get superpowers and be heroes to fight for the earth. The catch. You die in one year from the powers! This could be GOT with powers. You see these heroes lives as the season goes on knowing they will be gone at seasons end. In the right hands this could be a huge hit for marvel!

Blaze of glory--Marvel has had a kid kolt name drop in agents of shield but how about west hero movie? Have two gun kid team up with the likes of phantom rider a ghost cowboy and annie (who was in the lego marvel 2 game)among others this could be a fun western superhero fantasy film.

Moon girl--It's a girl with a giant dino for a pet. Yes a cartoon is in the works but why is this not a movie? Kids would love it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Personally, I'd like to see Marvel Studios reserve the X-Men for films. But I feel like the New Mutants might work better as a tv series. Same deal with Fantastic Four. But there, I would have Future Foundation or Power Pack serving as a regular tv series.

I also love Moon Knight. I think he is tailor made for tv as well.

Black Knight would be cool. Also Sleepwalker as well.
    There are so many mutants you can easily have great TV shows out of more obscure ones that wont be large features in Movies.

I think an Excalibur show would be interesting there are great British actors some of the BBC style tv production Team makeup: Megan, Captain Britain, Pete Wisdom, Black Knight maybe even Rachel if she wont be used in the movies.
    Nightcrawler has a cinematic power set. Rachel doesn't make sense in movies unless you build up a Jean grey story first and then setup the connection for a Rachel to exist. So a good TV show can work for her. But the budget would have to do her powers justice.

I like the idea of the TV shows elevating C listers to important and known characters. Some of the shows recently have proven this can work if done right.