Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Quivering Euphoric Blob CaTigeReptile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hekabolos View Post
    The Titan Eternals (well, the Eternals in general) are a largely unexplored people. What have they been doing out there all this time? We know that other races respect them, so they've clearly dealt with them and done so well, but how? And why? With the success of GotG and the world building going on in Marvel's cosmic world, I wish we would get some focus on them and where they fit in the universe.
    Yes! And we can use building Thanos's backstory as an excuse. Well, I guess they sorta did a redux of his backstory in Thanos Rising, but that was just . . . so . . . different that I . . . have problems accepting it.

I'd love to see someone build upon what Doug Moench wrote back in '78/'79 in the last story arc of Captain Marvel v1. A lot of times creators seem to forget that the Titanian colony is under the surface - and they draw it in this atmosphereless starscape . . . if you're gonna draw the city like it's on the surface of Titan, then at least go look it up to see that it's got a really thick atmosphere!

Speaking of which: where do we think Eros will end up? I know that Remender is handling bringing him back, which suggests another stint as an Avenger, but will he stay there, or end up out in space with the Guardians? Given the increasing reliance on franchises, I can't see any other options being viable (I doubt, for instance, that we'd ever get another Eternals book). I wouldn't be opposed to a cosmic Avengers team, with some of the Avengers cosmically based members and heavy hitters. I mean, how many Avengers teams does one planet need?
    I would love to see them re-form the Avengers: Infinity team! I could see Eros more like a guest/cameo/feature in a story arc in GotG rather than a full-fledged member.

For such an uninhibited character, he spends a distressing amount of time fully clothed.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    Starfox needs a Marvel Max series.

Really, the male character who should get naked the most almost never does!
    It seems to me that unfortunately, by the time you started seeing more unclothed male characters, Eros had fallen by the wayside (or had been kicked out of comic books).

Here's to hoping that he gets more exposure in his comeback!

P.S. I realized in the dialogue I thought of where Eros says Dane has a suspicious package, Dane's response would probably be more like "Package? I don't have a package! What are you talking about? What package?"

Quote Originally Posted by CaTigeReptile View Post

P.S. I realized in the dialogue I thought of where Eros says Dane has a suspicious package, Dane's response would probably be more like "Package? I don't have a package! What are you talking about? What package?"
    A lot of stuff does go over his head! He can be so clueless.

Dane: What went over my head? I didn't see anything!

Everyone else: *facepalm* DANE YOU DORK!

Meanwhile a bored Starfox decides to liven things up by mooning the thread.

I would love to see them re-form the Avengers: Infinity team! I could see Eros more like a guest/cameo/feature in a story arc in GotG rather than a full-fledged member.
    Yeah, the Guardians would be a weird fit. If the larger Abnett and Lanning team were still around I could see Eros fitting in pretty well. By which I mean, not fitting in, in the same way that none of them fit in very well. With the new movieverse team Eros would definitely be the odd one out. Ultimately, where he goes probably depends on the movies. Given that (I think) Thanos is slated to be in Avengers 3, I assume that's where Eros will be in the books. But if they plan on building Thanos up a bit in Guardians 2, then I would bet on Eros doing at least a short-term stint in the Guardian book.

The Infinity team was pretty great. I wouldn't mind them getting back together, though I think that Jack of Hearts is still dead (yes?). Given Thor's new status as a Celestial killer and Tigra's half Skrull baby, the team could have some interesting cosmic stories to tell. I wouldn't mind if they added Carol to the team, since she seems to be the new cosmic liaison for the Avengers. I don't know that she and Eros have ever interacted in any kind of meaningful way, despite their mutual close connection to Mar-Vell, but it would be interesting to see that explored.

Besides all of this, Wendell Vaughan really needs a team.

My Starfox figure has arrived! So here is the training session in action figure form:
    and now starfox 3.jpg

and now starfox 4.jpg

and now starfox 5.jpg

They're supposed to be grabbing each other's butts. That's hard to do with action figures.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Really LOVE Starfox. Recently have been reareading Stern's run through the trades, and he was a great Avenger. We really need to se more of him. When I have the time, will re-read this wholçe thread.

Peace
    I just read those same stories. Starfox was pretty awesome.

Yep! It's been like ten years since we've seen him. Because the She-Hulk storyline basically made him unusable.

Up until the announcement I thought I'd never see him in anything again ever, despite him being Thanos's brother - but HE'S GONNA BE IN SOMETHING!!

I think everyone knows that Starfox is my favorite character and I basically have a PhD in Starfox. (Not that it's hard since he's had less than 200 appearances.) Drawn him, written stories about him, cosplayed as him, had a custom shirt made . . .

I'm just so happy he's going to be in something, because this is a character with ridiculous potential. He's cute and happy and fun and I as a woman have never thought he was creepy in the slightest. His little hair-horns, hee hee hee! So flamboyant and campy - but we've seen him be quite serious and capable, too, like in Avengers Annual #14.

I love how he's so bubbly but really by all accounts shouldn't be given how traumatic his back story is. It's gotta make you wonder what's going on in his head. I love how he represents life and love and happiness and everything his brother doesn't, and how just like we fear in reality it makes him so much weaker. But I also love how Thanos, when played by the Mistress Death angle, is actually also about love, and it's just in two different ways.

I love how he represents traditionally female-assigned traits, too, such as beauty and sexuality and vanity and flightiness and of course emotion, but is the good guy as opposed to a 'sissy villain.' I love that, even though not a part of his original concept, he has the power to take away people's pain (Silver Surfer Annual #5) and also the power to stop evil or solve crises without using violence or pain. I love how he's almost always written as not actually that fond of his own powers - because he's an ancient universe-traveling alien and he could so easily be a victim of his own ability/desirability. In no canon appearance other than the She-Hulk storyline does he have the ability to make people attracted to him or like him in any way - he can only make them feel good.

I love that he's an empath (Solo Avengers #21, Silver Surfer Annual #5, Avengers: Celestial Quest #4) and so has that connection to emotion and that potential psionic power. His brother and his father are so powerful but he doesn't seem to be. Maybe he is - or maybe there's some other reason why he's not. We've seen him do some other crazy one-off psionic stuff (Avengers: Galactic Storm, SSA #5 again, ugh whatever the issue number of Avengers where he single-handedly takes out Nebula and her crew by staring at them until they pass out . . .)

What was it like growing up with Thanos? Does he think Thanos can be 'fixed?' How is he capable of frivolity after the Titanian civil war and Infinity Gauntlet and then Genis-Vell and Phyla-Vell dying? Is he still in love with Elysius? Does he avoid relationships because he outlives everyone (speaking of which, what is his mental maturity level like)? What about him made Mar-Vell become his best friend? (I mean that's pretty much one of the biggest arguments - he wouldn't have been Captain Marvel's best friend if he were an insufferable and annoying douchebag.)

There's also a really easy fix for his powers if people just can't get over them: have it be that his powers work by draining away his own pleasure. It puts a limiter on them (since we've seen him use it successfully on Silver Fricking Surfer), and negates any salacious motive for using them (if the idea of a non-rapist male superhero is sooo impossible to swallow).

Also, I love how funny/light his sexuality is played up. Which of course leads us to is he really, like, cishet? 'Cause I think he's way more like Jack Harkness, you know - pansexual flirty space explorer. That's what he's all about, after all, Greek god of love and all that. Except hotter. Like, he's supposed to be sexier than the sexiest man you can possibly think of, and that's awesome. It's a fun way to throw the women a bone - an alien from an egalitarian society who just likes hooking up, no strings attached - he very much respects women in his appearances and is shown to be absolutely capable of forming meaningful, non-sexual relationships with them (even when they do have sex - like with She-Hulk). He could totally be played up as the male beefcake version of all the T&A cheesecake gratuitous sexuality we see the female characters posed up in.

UGH I just love this character so much AND THEY'RE BRINGING HIM BACK I'M SO EXCITED Eros! Eros! EROS! EROS! EROSSSSS!!!!

I've had next to no exposure to Starfox in my comic reading experience but when I read he was returning in Rage of Ultron and then I stumbled upon this thread and saw your post. Your words have given me a greater appreciation of him and I hope he is done justice. I LOVE your idea that his ability to give other people pleasure reduces his own. That is frickin' great.

Yeah, the Guardians would be a weird fit. If the larger Abnett and Lanning team were still around I could see Eros fitting in pretty well. By which I mean, not fitting in, in the same way that none of them fit in very well. With the new movieverse team Eros would definitely be the odd one out. Ultimately, where he goes probably depends on the movies. Given that (I think) Thanos is slated to be in Avengers 3, I assume that's where Eros will be in the books. But if they plan on building Thanos up a bit in Guardians 2, then I would bet on Eros doing at least a short-term stint in the Guardian book.

The Infinity team was pretty great. I wouldn't mind them getting back together, though I think that Jack of Hearts is still dead (yes?). Given Thor's new status as a Celestial killer and Tigra's half Skrull baby, the team could have some interesting cosmic stories to tell. I wouldn't mind if they added Carol to the team, since she seems to be the new cosmic liaison for the Avengers. I don't know that she and Eros have ever interacted in any kind of meaningful way, despite their mutual close connection to Mar-Vell, but it would be interesting to see that explored.

Avengers 3 for sure. He's the link from the Avengers directly to Thanos. I think depending on the exposure level they'd want to go with him (provided Rage of Ultron isn't a giant mess-up), they might do the whole "pops up once in a while everywhere" thing. But I do think Remender (well, Editorial, really) intends to put him on an Avengers roster - I feel like he even said something to that effect.

Hahahaha. Imagine if Eros got his own mini or ongoing one day. I would just feel so . . . . vindicated, like laughing at people who would cry over it.

Actually, Eros would do really well in a story arc in Carol's book. It could have something to do with Mar-Vell (or Genis or Phyla).

Also yes. Wendell is another adorable dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    I've had next to no exposure to Starfox in my comic reading experience but when I read he was returning in Rage of Ultron and then I stumbled upon this thread and saw your post. Your words have given me a greater appreciation of him and I hope he is done justice. I LOVE your idea that his ability to give other people pleasure reduces his own. That is frickin' great.
    I am very very pleased to have shown you the fabulousness that is Starfox! I hope you go out and read more of him! (Though this thread has a LOT of panels posted)

Thanks! The pleasure power fix seems like such a no-brainer to me. Hell, you could even say that sex "replenishes" it the quickest for him . . . though personally I don't think anyone needs an excuse to be promiscuous, and not that people ever ask men for one.
    Last edited by CaTigeReptile; 08-14-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Astonishing Member

Sorry I have been so absent from the thread the last few days--I'll try and find the time for a proper post tomorrow! But, in the meantime...

nameitafterme.jpg

Astonishing Member

Since you treat the CM v3 appearances as canon, what do you think about his use of telekinesis?
    It wasn't actually telekinesis--it was a manipulation of his body's anti-graviton field (which he uses to fly). But yeah, in terms of the uses he was putting it to, it was basically a form of telekinesis.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what to make of that. As you've noted, there are a number of things with Eros' role in that particular 4-parter that are unusual--and that graviton-telekinetic stuff was one of them. But even the story itself acknowledged that it was odd; Genis was surprised by it, and noted that it was not something he'd ever seen Eros do before. Starfox dismissed it fairly casually, saying it was just another application of his anti-gravitons...but the fact remains it was weird.

So, is it something that Starfox can always do...but simply never has before or since? It seems odd, but then Eros has displayed other talents like that (such as the telepathic link trick he performed between Firelord and Nebula). Maybe its something that he doesn't usually do because it takes a lot of concentration (note we did not see him use it in a battle situation)? Or maybe he doesn't use it often because the range is very limited? That would make sense, actually, since it is a manipulation of his body's anti-graviton field--he would need to be in fairly close proximity in order to extend his anti-graviton field onto whatever he was affecting (whereas most real telekinetics can affect anything within their line of sight, etc).

Its also worth considering that perhaps this was a side-effect of the temporal wound he suffered from Thantos' spear, that was flooding his body with temporal energy. That may have affected his powers, causing him to manifest abilities he wouldn't normally have. Its really hard to say for sure until/unless he ever uses or references those powers again. But whether it is a permanent power or a temporary side-effect of the Thantos incident, I definitely think his range with that power would be limited, since it was his body's anti-gravitons rather than real telekinesis.

We've been informed that he has a reputation in the Shi'ar empire for his "romantic exploits." It's in that one issue of Operation: Galactic Storm that is apparently the one that, you know, didn't actually happen because it doesn't actually fit into the continuity. I find that hilarious.
    What issue of Galactic Storm doesn't fit into continuity?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    My Starfox figure has arrived! So here is the training session in action figure form:
    and now starfox 3.jpg

and now starfox 4.jpg

and now starfox 5.jpg

They're supposed to be grabbing each other's butts. That's hard to do with action figures.
    I think you did an admirable job! Nice work.

Astonishing Member

Speaking of which: where do we think Eros will end up? I know that Remender is handling bringing him back, which suggests another stint as an Avenger, but will he stay there, or end up out in space with the Guardians? Given the increasing reliance on franchises, I can't see any other options being viable (I doubt, for instance, that we'd ever get another Eternals book). I wouldn't be opposed to a cosmic Avengers team, with some of the Avengers cosmically based members and heavy hitters. I mean, how many Avengers teams does one planet need?
    Although no details have been released (that I am aware of), it has been revealed that Remender will have a new book launching after the AXIS event. Perhaps Starfox will be involved in that, whatever it is?

Yeah, the Guardians would be a weird fit. If the larger Abnett and Lanning team were still around I could see Eros fitting in pretty well. By which I mean, not fitting in, in the same way that none of them fit in very well.
    Yeah, that really was a misfit team. But Eros would certainly fit with them to a certain extent, just due to the connections he already had with members of the team (Phyla, Drax, Moondragon).

The Infinity team was pretty great.
    I loved that group, and that mini! It is always a delight to see Roger Stern get to work with the Avengers again...and that was such a fun mix of characters! Starfox! Monica Rambeau! Tigra! Quasar! Moondragon! So much fun!!!

I wouldn't mind them getting back together, though I think that Jack of Hearts is still dead (yes?).
    Nope, he was restored to life in one of the MARVEL ZOMBIES miniseries (where he got a new love interest...named Jill. Of course). He has not turned up again since then, as far as I know, but he is alive.

I wouldn't mind if they added Carol to the team, since she seems to be the new cosmic liaison for the Avengers. I don't know that she and Eros have ever interacted in any kind of meaningful way, despite their mutual close connection to Mar-Vell, but it would be interesting to see that explored.
    To the best of my knowledge, those two have never had any meaningful contact--but I would love to see it finally happen. A Monica/Eros/Carol team-up would really make my day!

Technically, he already has one with the Annihilators...but given that they seem to show up as a group about once a year, I think Wenny deserves a bit better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    It wasn't actually telekinesis--it was a manipulation of his body's anti-graviton field (which he uses to fly). But yeah, in terms of the uses he was putting it to, it was basically a form of telekinesis.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what to make of that. As you've noted, there are a number of things with Eros' role in that particular 4-parter that are unusual--and that graviton-telekinetic stuff was one of them. But even the story itself acknowledged that it was odd; Genis was surprised by it, and noted that it was not something he'd ever seen Eros do before. Starfox dismissed it fairly casually, saying it was just another application of his anti-gravitons...but the fact remains it was weird.

So, is it something that Starfox can always do...but simply never has before or since? It seems odd, but then Eros has displayed other talents like that (such as the telepathic link trick he performed between Firelord and Nebula). Maybe its something that he doesn't usually do because it takes a lot of concentration (note we did not see him use it in a battle situation)? Or maybe he doesn't use it often because the range is very limited? That would make sense, actually, since it is a manipulation of his body's anti-graviton field--he would need to be in fairly close proximity in order to extend his anti-graviton field onto whatever he was affecting (whereas most real telekinetics can affect anything within their line of sight, etc).

Its also worth considering that perhaps this was a side-effect of the temporal wound he suffered from Thantos' spear, that was flooding his body with temporal energy. That may have affected his powers, causing him to manifest abilities he wouldn't normally have. Its really hard to say for sure until/unless he ever uses or references those powers again. But whether it is a permanent power or a temporary side-effect of the Thantos incident, I definitely think his range with that power would be limited, since it was his body's anti-gravitons rather than real telekinesis.
    Well it seems to be something other Eternals can do too, right? It also didn't seem to be too limited in terms of range. I mean I liked the idea and thought it was clever, since Eternals are very much capable of gravity manipulation. Have they ever explained the Comic Book, Marvel Universe physics of how the Eternals do that? Such an explanation could really delineate the potential. (Also I would consider gravity manipulation to be telekinesis simply because it's moving things with your mind, no matter how those things are moved, since a lot of times TK isn't really explained anyway.)

What issue of Galactic Storm doesn't fit into continuity?
    The one where the team with Monica, Starfox, Living Lightning, etc go to try to convince the Majestrix not to set off the Nega-bomb. It's the one where Eros ends up catalyzing the Majestrix's change of heart with his compassion in trying to save her from Ard-Conn's assassination attempt, but it's too late to stop the Nega Bomb. I don't have the issue name/number right now - I think it was either Thor or Wonder Man - but the next issue has them all brawling against the Shi'ar as if the last issue hadn't happened. It's too bad, because it was a great "that's-what-Eros-is-about" moment where he (would have, had it not been too late to stop the Nega Bomb) essentially saved the Kree race and ended the Kree-Shi'ar war through the "power of love." d'awww.

Astonishing Member

Well it seems to be something other Eternals can do too, right?
    Some other Eternals have displayed actual telekinetic powers, yes. But not all Eternals have the same powers--or at least not to the same degree. Makarri, for example, is a super-speedster--which seems to be unique to him. And I have never seen him display the energy projection powers that some like Thena or Ikaris do. But yes, telekinesis is not unprecedented for Eternals.

It also didn't seem to be too limited in terms of range.
    Almost everything or everyone we saw him use it on was directly beside him--pretty much within arm's reach. We did see one example of him lifting something from a few meters away though.

I mean I liked the idea and thought it was clever, since Eternals are very much capable of gravity manipulation. Have they ever explained the Comic Book, Marvel Universe physics of how the Eternals do that? Such an explanation could really delineate the potential.
    Not as far as I'm aware. It gets complicated, since they don't all necessarily do it the same way--Eros does it with anti-gravitons, whereas other seem to do it through psionics, etc.

(Also I would consider gravity manipulation to be telekinesis simply because it's moving things with your mind, no matter how those things are moved, since a lot of times TK isn't really explained anyway.)
    A fair enough point, but telekinesis is usually considered moving things with psionic energy. Starfox's telekinetic stunts are said to be manipulating gravity, which is generally considered to be a different power. In terms of Starfox's application of the ability though, it seems to work out to basically the same effect--he doesn't appear to be capable of larger-scale gravity manipulation, like the powers of people like Graviton or Gravity.

The one where the team with Monica, Starfox, Living Lightning, etc go to try to convince the Majestrix not to set off the Nega-bomb. It's the one where Eros ends up catalyzing the Majestrix's change of heart with his compassion in trying to save her from Ard-Conn's assassination attempt, but it's too late to stop the Nega Bomb. I don't have the issue name/number right now - I think it was either Thor or Wonder Man - but the next issue has them all brawling against the Shi'ar as if the last issue hadn't happened. It's too bad, because it was a great "that's-what-Eros-is-about" moment where he (would have, had it not been too late to stop the Nega Bomb) essentially saved the Kree race and ended the Kree-Shi'ar war through the "power of love." d'awww.
    Ah, ok. That issue is still in-continuity--in fact, the events from it are even referenced in the next issue you refer to (they mention the team-up to stop the Kree Starforce). They are still talking and negotiating with the Shi'ar at the start of the issue. It was just that Lilandra's advisor (who was a Skrull spy) was manipulating her into changing her mind, to keep the war going. And then Thor/Thunderstrike's temper led to it turning into another brawl.

Although I enjoyed Operation: Galactic Storm storyline as a whole, that particular issue frustrated me a bit--just due to the less-than-spectacular showing for two of my favourites. Monica sat out the entire fight, since Hussar had choked her into unconsciousness right as the brawl broke out...and Starfox was not shown to make any significant contribution to that fight either. He either dodged attacks, or got thrown across the room by Hussar. At least he had a better showing in the previous chapter--as you said, his heroism in protecting Lilandra from Starforce changed her attitude about the Nega-Bomb.

Avengers 3 for sure. He's the link from the Avengers directly to Thanos. I think depending on the exposure level they'd want to go with him (provided Rage of Ultron isn't a giant mess-up), they might do the whole "pops up once in a while everywhere" thing. But I do think Remender (well, Editorial, really) intends to put him on an Avengers roster - I feel like he even said something to that effect.
    Now that you mention it, I do think Remender said something like that although I think he's said something similar about Vision (about making him cool again), and I may be confusing the two. When does Rage of Ultron come out, next spring? Maybe Eros will pop up on whatever team is put together when Hickman finishes his run, as I can't imagine another writer continuing with his massive cast.

Hahahaha. Imagine if Eros got his own mini or ongoing one day. I would just feel so . . . . vindicated, like laughing at people who would cry over it.
    The fanboy rage would be epic to behold.

Actually, Eros would do really well in a story arc in Carol's book. It could have something to do with Mar-Vell (or Genis or Phyla).
    To the best of my knowledge, those two have never had any meaningful contact--but I would love to see it finally happen. A Monica/Eros/Carol team-up would really make my day!
    I would really like for him to show up in Carol's book, or at least for the two to interact in Guardians/Avengers. It seems like such a wasted opportunity that the two have never interacted (and everything is better when you add Monica to it).

Although no details have been released (that I am aware of), it has been revealed that Remender will have a new book launching after the AXIS event. Perhaps Starfox will be involved in that, whatever it is?
    Perhaps, though I feel pretty strongly that the new book is just going to be Uncanny Avengers vol. 2. Not that Eros couldn't show up on a new iteration of the unity team, but it might be a weird fit. He doesn't have much stake in human/mutant interaction. Does he even know any mutants? Wanda, I guess, but she left the Avengers not long after he arrived.

Nope, he was restored to life in one of the MARVEL ZOMBIES miniseries (where he got a new love interest...named Jill. Of course). He has not turned up again since then, as far as I know, but he is alive.
    Ah. I tend to ignore the MARVEL ZOMBIES series and I forget they are actually considered in continuity.

Also, the Jill thing is so precious I could vomit.

Technically, he already has one with the Annihilators...but given that they seem to show up as a group about once a year, I think Wenny deserves a bit better than that!
    It's really a shame. I get that no one in editorial seems to like him, but he's a really great character. In particular he's a great POV character in the cosmic books, as just an average guy thrown into crazy situations.

Although I enjoyed Operation: Galactic Storm storyline as a whole, that particular issue frustrated me a bit--just due to the less-than-spectacular showing for two of my favourites. Monica sat out the entire fight, since Hussar had choked her into unconsciousness right as the brawl broke out...and Starfox was not shown to make any significant contribution to that fight either. He either dodged attacks, or got thrown across the room by Hussar. At least he had a better showing in the previous chapter--as you said, his heroism in protecting Lilandra from Starforce changed her attitude about the Nega-Bomb.
    Nothing to do with Eros really, but I just want to take a moment to mourn for poor lost Lilandra. ;(

688232-lilandra.jpg

Astonishing Member

I would really like for him to show up in Carol's book, or at least for the two to interact in Guardians/Avengers. It seems like such a wasted opportunity that the two have never interacted (and everything is better when you add Monica to it).
    Agreed on all counts!

Perhaps, though I feel pretty strongly that the new book is just going to be Uncanny Avengers vol. 2.
    Possible...but I don't know why they would refer to that as a "new book" currently, when UNCANNY is still being published currently and there have been no announced plans to end it any time soon.

Not that Eros couldn't show up on a new iteration of the unity team, but it might be a weird fit. He doesn't have much stake in human/mutant interaction. Does he even know any mutants? Wanda, I guess, but she left the Avengers not long after he arrived.
    Yeah, Wanda would be the main mutant he's dealt with--he served with her for about 20 issues when he first joined (#233-254) and then later they were on the same squad for Operation: Galactic Storm. But while human/mutant relations may not be something he has a personal stake in, I think Eros would certainly be an advocate of the concept of unity.

Ah. I tend to ignore the MARVEL ZOMBIES series and I forget they are actually considered in continuity.
    Yeah, I tend to ignore them as well...and frequently end up surprised when they end up making impacts on continuity, or bringing back under-used characters like Jack of Hearts or Jocasta.

Also, the Jill thing is so precious I could vomit.
    *lol* Yeah, I can never quite decide if I find that cute or annoying. Probably a bit of both.