Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Implying either of these people are real. C'mon guy, we all know Tom Cruise is a story parents tell their kids at night to keep them quiet.

    "If you're not good, Tom Cruise will climb through the window and electrocute you with his Force Lightning."
    Not without doing a whole bunch of insane stunts first I'm sure.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  2. #17
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    3,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Implying either of these people are real. C'mon guy, we all know Tom Cruise is a story parents tell their kids at night to keep them quiet.

    "If you're not good, Tom Cruise will climb through the window and electrocute you with his Force Lightning."
    I thought that was Nicolas Cage?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  3. #18
    BANNED HATEISFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Yonkers,NY
    Posts
    127

    Default

    When Justin Bieber grows up,he wants to be Tom Cruise. Justin couldn't even make it up the ladder of puberty

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Are we allowed to use IRL people in threads?
    We've had numerous threads about Boxing and MMA stars, so I believe it's fine.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  5. #20
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    When Justin Bieber grows up,he wants to be Tom Cruise. Justin couldn't even make it up the ladder of puberty
    I mean, I've no love for Bieber, but the dude is 25. The puberty joke seems a bit dated.
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Underbelly: A Mafia Intrigue RPG. Come and do crimes!

    Art Thread on CBR

  6. #21
    Fantastic Member Harbinger19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    KY, US
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    We've had numerous threads about Boxing and MMA stars, so I believe it's fine.
    InB4 Bruce Lee one-inch punches Bieber’s nosebone through his brain stem.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

    "This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

    "I will kill, I will let live..."

    --Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

  7. #22
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,322

    Default

    You monster, what have you done.

    Sharp is going to come in here and sic Ms. AndPointies on us now. She tore my face tentacles off the last time we met.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  8. #23
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I'm assuming he's had stage combat training
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Tom Cruise is also a bit crazy and has an excellent tolerance for pain. I'd back him myself.
    I wouldn't consider both benefits srsly. I wonder even if Tom cruise has an underdeveloped sense of danger. and bieber is half his age

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    InB4 Bruce Lee one-inch punches Bieber’s nosebone through his brain stem.
    nah one bitchsslap for bieber and one for cruise. that should be eough.

  9. #24
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Cm punk trained in MMA for like what 2 yers? We all know how that turned out.
    CM Punk trained for 2 years to fight a kid whose been doing combat sports since he was 13 years old and had multiple amateur and professional fights under his belt prior to their fight.

    That's a bit different than the proposed Cruise vs Bieber scenario.

  10. #25
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You monster, what have you done.

    Sharp is going to come in here and sic Ms. AndPointies on us now. She tore my face tentacles off the last time we met.
    you have invoked the name of sharp's wife.

    you have doomed us all.

  11. #26

    Default

    Just to take this thread seriously for a minute-

    Justin has 2 inches of height (so presumably some reach) on Tom. They weigh the same. Justin is half Tom's age and in his definitive prime.

    I recall Justin training with Mayweather for some length of time on boxing basics. Tom prooobably has a bunch of fairly basic training under his belt for action scenes.

    On paper, honestly, I might back Bieber.


    BUT!! As someone noted earlier, Tom is pretty crazy and nearly immune at this point to the adverse effects of adrenaline or pain lol. I might back him purely on that angle. :P
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  12. #27
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    If they have time before hand to train, I feel like Cruise would take it much more seriously than Bieber would.

    That's, of course, assuming Cruise doesn't injure himself during training camp.

  13. #28
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If they have time before hand to train, I feel like Cruise would take it much more seriously than Bieber would.

    That's, of course, assuming Cruise doesn't injure himself during training camp.
    you really think that would stop tom if he was injured?

  14. #29
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    CM Punk trained for 2 years to fight a kid whose been doing combat sports since he was 13 years old and had multiple amateur and professional fights under his belt prior to their fight.

    That's a bit different than the proposed Cruise vs Bieber scenario.
    Point is training doesn't always help some people got it others don't.

  15. #30
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you really think that would stop tom if he was injured?
    No but I like to think that his team would be smart enough to step in and make the call for him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •