Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Roy Harper

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    No idea actually.

Cloning but you'd end up with YJ arsenal more than Will. Unless you have a clone Roy that lived a different life. Maybe you could have Will be a relative of Roy? An extended family member, Jim's son?

I think i wanted Bowman security more than Will himself. Granted Kid Will is my favorite version of Roy/Speedy.
    I had two ideas.

One has Will being part of a villain project to clone and replace several heroes. The League and the government shut it down but Jim Harper adopts him and passes him off as Roy's cousin.

The other has Will created by Vandal Savage as a back up body and having enhanced physiology. When he starts showing signs of independence, Savage tries to kill him but he is rescued by Scandal Savage and secreted away to live a life free from Savage until he and Roy cross paths one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I had two ideas.

One has Will being part of a villain project to clone and replace several heroes. The League and the government shut it down but Jim Harper adopts him and passes him off as Roy's cousin.

The other has Will created by Vandal Savage as a back up body and having enhanced physiology. When he starts showing signs of independence, Savage tries to kill him but he is rescued by Scandal Savage and secreted away to live a life free from Savage until he and Roy cross paths one day.
    those work.

I have some ideas for a history around Roy that doesn't fit in DC continuity, basically an Elseworld. In it, I've been thinking of exploring family members. I have a character that is either his sister or a cousin on his mother's side of the family. Which one would you be interested in? Also, the character would work for a government agency, likely Checkmate.

Mighty Member

I wonder when Roy comes back how they're going to explain him coming back from the dead...maybe Jason digging up his body and taking him to the Lazarus pit?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I wonder when Roy comes back how they're going to explain him coming back from the dead...maybe Jason digging up his body and taking him to the Lazarus pit?
    I'm guessing Vampire Hunter Roy will probably come over from the Wally mini. I hope the costume does at least.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

He's so repulsive that not even hell wants him, so they send him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He's so repulsive that not even hell wants him, so they send him back.
    For someone who hates Roy, you sure pay an awful lot of attention to him or conversations about him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm guessing Vampire Hunter Roy will probably come over from the Wally mini. I hope the costume does at least.
    If it ends up being Vampire Hunter Roy, I'm ok with that, hopefully he gets his Earth 1 memories though.

If it ends up being Vampire Hunter Roy, I'm ok with that, hopefully he gets his Earth 1 memories though.
    They'll probably be the same character/history up to the point of everyone becoming vampires. That's the easiest thing to do.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Having looked up CQC (from Metal Gear) I think it's something that could work for Roy.

https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/CQC