Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'm guessing that's Princess Projectra and Comet Queen between Chameleon Boy and Blok. Really leaning into both the alien aspects of them and the Queen and Princess parts. I'm also gonna guess the pink skinned girl in white above what seems to be Lightning Lad is Phantom Girl.

Still no read on the girl with the pink mohawk, the girl in blue and white next to Ultra Boy, the one sitting on Colossal Boy's shoulder, or the green skeleton looking person.
    Blue and white Light Lass notice the feather emblem.

So this just dropped.

Apparently a bunch of changes and confirms.

1. Triplicate Girl confirmed

2. Ultra Boy confirmed

3. Colossal Boy confirmed

4. Possible Mon-El and Dream Girl thing going on...

5. Lightning Lad is apparently black now. Or maybe it's his brother?

6. Bouncing Boy is white again

7. Timber Wolf confirmed and on a bulking diet

8. Full shot of Wildfire

9. Few new faces (Doctor Fate of the 32nd century??)

10. Is that a "gold lantern"??

11. Superboy's current suit, but with some slight changes to it (namely the boots). The scar seems to be removed.

Bendis did say that all of the images we were seeing before were not the final product. Even the covers. All in all, the hype continues to rise.

If you're like me and those twimg.com images don't display on your screen, here's the picture. It's from Bendis' appearance on the Seth Myers Show.

I don't know if these new looks are better or worse than what we've seen. I would need to see clearer solo pics to judge, but I think we should all take credit for any changes made from the earlier pics and assume that Bendis has been following this thread very closely.

Last edited by Comic-Reader Lad; 07-25-2019 at 08:07 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Blue and white Light Lass notice the feather emblem.
    Sweet Christmas! Good catch!.

It now makes a bunch more sense why they changed her race from the picture below. It also likely confirms that the black dude in who looks like Lightning Lad is in fact Lightning Lad. Nice!

Public Service Announcement: for those unaware, Bendis said that the covers and sketches for the Legion so far were not final. This seems to be the updated and final looks because this seems to be a page from inside of Legion: Millennium issue #2.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

So this just dropped.

Apparently a bunch of changes and confirms.

1. Triplicate Girl confirmed

2. Ultra Boy confirmed

3. Colossal Boy confirmed

4. Possible Mon-El and Dream Girl thing going on...

5. Lightning Lad is apparently black now. Or maybe it's his brother?

6. Bouncing Boy is white again

7. Timber Wolf confirmed and on a bulking diet

8. Full shot of Wildfire

9. Few new faces (Doctor Fate of the 32nd century??)

10. Is that a "gold lantern"??

11. Superboy's current suit, but with some slight changes to it (namely the boots). The scar seems to be removed.

Bendis did say that all of the images we were seeing before were not the final product. Even the covers. All in all, the hype continues to rise.

I like the colorful approach but these designs...

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    If you're like me and those twimg.com images don't display on your screen, here's the picture. It's from Bendis' appearance on the Seth Myers Show.

I don't know if these new looks are better or worse than what we've seen. I would need to see clearer solo pics to judge, but I think we should all take credit for any changes made from the earlier pics and assume that Bendis has been following this thread very closely.

You know, I really like this- a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    You know, I really like this- a lot.
    I don't know if Sook did the piece or not but it actually looks better then some of his design sketches even if I don't really care for a lot of these redesigns.

Triplicate Girl looks like she is wearing 3-D Glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Triplicate Girl looks like she is wearing 3-D Glasses.
    She looks like she's going for...I dunno how to describe it, millenial cosplay Triplicate Girl?

Although to be honest, her costume looks more like Phantom Girls...which is even weirder if that purple-skinned woman is Phantom Girl.

Timber Wolf looks like he's stumbled out of that Catz trailer.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't radically change Ultra Boy, Colossal Boy, and Bouncing Boy that much.

So does that mean the race-change was for the Lightning kids and not Bouncing Boy? Are they doing the redhead race-change thing again?

Who's the girl with blue skin wearing black? Name is lost on me, but man—that logo is seriously similar to Sentry's.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Who's the girl with blue skin wearing black? Name is lost on me, but man—that logo is seriously similar to Sentry's.
    That's Shadow Lass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's Shadow Lass.
    Her and Sentry should be belt buddies!

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Just realizing that the purple girl could very, very likely be Shrinking Violet.

And in related news: I also just realized that the green skeleton looking person behind Shadow Las could 100% be Phantom Girl. I could be wrong, but I think I see some curve around the chest area.

Interesting.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

It is that Dr. Fate of the future or Ferro Lad in a golden suit?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She looks like she's going for...I dunno how to describe it, millenial cosplay Triplicate Girl?

Although to be honest, her costume looks more like Phantom Girls...which is even weirder if that purple-skinned woman is Phantom Girl.

Timber Wolf looks like he's stumbled out of that Catz trailer.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't radically change Ultra Boy, Colossal Boy, and Bouncing Boy that much.

So does that mean the race-change was for the Lightning kids and not Bouncing Boy? Are they doing the redhead race-change thing again?
    It's almost like a conspiracy. Or maybe in the future, plastic surgery and race change could be something from everyday.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The skeleton in the green hazmat suit is likely Chemical King.