Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Speculation on some members.
    But I'm not sure about others
    Attachment 85121
    It's likely that your Ferro Lad is Wildfire, but I can confirm your Phantom Lass is actually Dream Girl, and your Wildfire is confirmed to be Sun Boy
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Speculation on some members.
    But I'm not sure about others
    Attachment 85121
    I don't think that's TimberWolf up front. Look at the symbol on the chest of the guy sitting on Colossal Boy's shoulder - that looks like TimberWolf's symbol IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I don't think that's TimberWolf up front. Look at the symbol on the chest of the guy sitting on Colossal Boy's shoulder - that looks like TimberWolf's symbol IMO.
    The one in front was confirmed by Bendis, as Timber Wolf, at SDCC.
    The gold lantern looking one im gonna guess Naomi or a decendant.
    Pink says Kinetix to me but not sure why. Could be Mysa as well she was tied to Amethyst during the 5 Year Gap Lrgion.
    Purple and white is Phantom Girl.
    On Colossal Boy shoulder looks like a fox or wolf symbol but could be Catspaw i suppose.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 07-26-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    The one in front was confirmed by Bendis, as Timber Wolf, at SDCC.
    Wait, how? Bendis wasn't at SDCC this year.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    But Bendis said currently (as in before issue 16 of Superman) there was no Legion of Super-Heroes in current DC continuity. He also said that this is the first time Superman will be meeting a Legion in this continuity.

It seems like Bendis is moving the Legion to the 32nd century to leave the 30th and 31st centuries untouched as symbolic memorial of those past stories from previous versions of the DCU.

I think it's similar to how, as per Doomsday Clock, Superman debuts later and later in the time line, and his previous first appearances are attributed to earlier continuities.
    And in case anyone ever wants to bring back the old Legion .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    But this is the old Legion

Wait, how? Bendis wasn't at SDCC this year.
    i mis quoted sorry! From the Legion forums.

Via Tom Burkert on Facebook -

Got to speak with Brian...and the Legion IS our Legion.....and that is Timber Wolf on the cover..Tyler! He showed me the artwork for the cover of LSH #1. IRS a beauty..!!! It was a great event....except for one of the store's event workers...he acted badly!

Bald Asian is probably Karate Kid.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 07-26-2019 at 10:04 AM.

But this is the old Legion
    It's looking more and more like an AU of the old Legion, to be honest .

Purple Girl has halo that just screams Phantom Girl to me.

Purple Girl has halo that just screams Phantom Girl to me.
    I'm surprised they'd change up Phantom Girl's look that much.

They all seem changed to me. If this is the old Legion then i hope there is an in story reason for the change that's about the only way i'm gonna except it.

So, it seems like all the main Supers have their own Legions. Superman has the original crew. Connor has the post Zero Hour Legion. Supergirl's Legion is the teenage movement created by Mark Waid. Jonathan Kent has this new 32nd century Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    So, it seems like all the main Supers have their own Legions. Superman has the original crew. Connor has the post Zero Hour Legion. Supergirl's Legion is the teenage movement created by Mark Waid. Jonathan Kent has this new 32nd century Legion.
    Get ready for the Legion of Four Worlds storyline .

Tinya's the purple girl in white, not the girl next to ultra boy? Hmm, that is different, but if this is a different version than that's fine...I suppose.

They all seem changed to me. If this is the old Legion then i hope there is an in story reason for the change that's about the only way i'm gonna except it.
    Thanks for the quote!

And, I think it would just be simpler to call it the reboot it is. I think he just doesn't want to offend older fans.

Bendis said that this would be his DC equivalent to Ultimate Spider-Man in terms of intent, remixing of classic and past stories/the feeling he got from them, and use of modern sensibilities.