Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Thanos Imperative vs. Darkseid

    616 heroes. Nu/Rebirth Darkseid. Arena.
    Speed Equalized.

    Quasar (Vaughn)
    Gladiator
    Surfer
    Ronan
    Beta Ray Bill
    Richard Nova (no Worldmind)

    Versus

    Nu/Rebirth Darkseid.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  2. #2
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Has Rebirth Darksied shown any esoteric resistances ?
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Has Rebirth Darksied shown any esoteric resistances ?
    He can alter his size and has a nebulous healing factor, so maybe he's got some Thanos like molecular control?

    Luthor, with a portion of his power, survived an anti matter creature phasing through his chest as well. This is second hand info though.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  4. #4
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    He can alter his size and has a nebulous healing factor, so maybe he's got some Thanos like molecular control?

    Luthor, with a portion of his power, survived an anti matter creature phasing through his chest as well. This is second hand info though.
    Sounds like he can still have his brain phased out of his head, or have a wormhole opened inside of him.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sounds like he can still have his brain phased out of his head, or have a wormhole opened inside of him.
    No Worldmind, no wormhole inside a person calcs. None of the people here are smart enough to do them instead.

  6. #6
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    No Worldmind, no wormhole inside a person calcs. None of the people here are smart enough to do them instead.
    Ah, missed the no Worldmind. Point. Granted I still think it's safe to say there's enough esoterics on the Thanos Imperative team to win this.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,039

    Default

    Nu Darkseid seemed to kind of be full of energy, IIRC. Not sure if he has organs and that may make esoterics in general harder to stick. He also had some power sponging going on at some point?

  8. #8
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Nu Darkseid seemed to kind of be full of energy, IIRC. Not sure if he has organs and that may make esoterics in general harder to stick. He also had some power sponging going on at some point?
    Ah yes. An old man like Darksied likely does engage in spongebaths.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •