Quasar (Vaughn)
    Gladiator
    Surfer
    Ronan
    Beta Ray Bill
    Richard Nova (no Worldmind)

Versus

Nu/Rebirth Darkseid.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Has Rebirth Darksied shown any esoteric resistances ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Has Rebirth Darksied shown any esoteric resistances ?
    He can alter his size and has a nebulous healing factor, so maybe he's got some Thanos like molecular control?

Luthor, with a portion of his power, survived an anti matter creature phasing through his chest as well. This is second hand info though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    He can alter his size and has a nebulous healing factor, so maybe he's got some Thanos like molecular control?

Luthor, with a portion of his power, survived an anti matter creature phasing through his chest as well. This is second hand info though.
    Sounds like he can still have his brain phased out of his head, or have a wormhole opened inside of him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sounds like he can still have his brain phased out of his head, or have a wormhole opened inside of him.
    No Worldmind, no wormhole inside a person calcs. None of the people here are smart enough to do them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    No Worldmind, no wormhole inside a person calcs. None of the people here are smart enough to do them instead.
    Ah, missed the no Worldmind. Point. Granted I still think it's safe to say there's enough esoterics on the Thanos Imperative team to win this.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Nu Darkseid seemed to kind of be full of energy, IIRC. Not sure if he has organs and that may make esoterics in general harder to stick. He also had some power sponging going on at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Nu Darkseid seemed to kind of be full of energy, IIRC. Not sure if he has organs and that may make esoterics in general harder to stick. He also had some power sponging going on at some point?
    Ah yes. An old man like Darksied likely does engage in spongebaths.

Arx Inosaan