Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Default If you could choose one of the Superman powers, Which one will you choose?

Like Topic said, If you could choose one of the Superman powers, Which one will you choose?

there hasn't any adverse affect, For example: You could choose superspeed then you will as fast as Supes and have enough durability to withstanding the friction created by superspeed, But your durability wouldnt as durable as Supes durability
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Owing to the secondary effect of "no adverse effects" I'm going to assume that Super-Invincibility comes with Superman's general Super-Good Health, because otherwise it'd be an adverse effect to have to go in for surgery or give yourself an insulin shot or something when "nothing less than a bursting shell can penetrate his skin" (and that's on the very low end of how durable he can be).

So to me there's really no contest. Super-Invincibility all the way. Goodbye, diabetes!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

It's a toss up between super speed and invincibility. With the speed, I could accomplish a whole lot. Being fast enough to catch bullets? Yeah, we've seen what a Flash can do with nothing but speed and I could have a lot of fun and do a lot of good work with that.

Invincibility.....honestly the only reason I'd go for that one is if Clark's long lifespan is included in it. People talk about how awful it would be to be immortal but I'd take that risk, and Clark usually dies *eventually.* Oh, wait, I could start smoking again too! Six years smoke-free and I still miss it!

Flight would be a blast but......Im not seeing a lot of applications for that other than saving on gas money. Same with strength; it'd be fun to have but....what could I really do with it?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Super intelligence, the ability to process information thousands of times faster than a mere mortal.

I'm going to nitpick this thread and say that everything has some consequence. Like, maybe being that smart means time goes by relatively slowly for me. Super speed might mean I can move that fast, but not necessarily react that fast, or I might run into a solid object and kill myself. More likely, I'd move so fast that I'd hit escape velocity, meaning running tangential to a big sphere means that a speed fast enough will overcome Earth's gravity and launch me into outer space. Etc.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Invulnerability, i would not mind not getting hurt

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Telekinesis for strength, flight and durability.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Flight, easy.

Incredible Member

X-Ray vision, purely for watching women.
    Last edited by ngroove; 06-13-2019 at 08:52 PM.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    X-Ray vision, purely for watching women.
    I thought xray vision doesn't work like that anymore

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I feel like with super stamina everything else I could duplicate, more or less. It would sure help with long, rough days working.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Flying because I've been on Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Great Adventure and I know how it feels
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

With super intelligence if physics allows perhaps i can invent my own purple Lex Luthor suit and do pretty much everything that Superman can. One power to rule them all.

But still the ability to learn real fast means i can still do pretty much anything...within the limitations of nature.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 06-15-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Flying, if I have no adverse affect such as oxygen deprivation, cold weather, rain and sleet, hitting bugs and birds at Mach 3.