Default Doomsday vs. Godzilla

Most recent movie versions. New York.

This is "Burning Godzilla" in full power up mode.

Edit- BONUS:
    Whaaaaat the heck. Let's do composite Godzilla versus comic book DD just for fun
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 06-13-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Composite Movie Godzilla, or like ... Comics Godzilla ?

Cuz the later ruins DD and it's not pretty.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Doomsday can't do much of anything to Godzilla. Doomsday may also survive a lot of Godzilla but maybe getting stepped on by the 90'000 ton Godzilla will be enough to smoosh him.

Comic versions, it's Doomsday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Doomsday can't do much of anything to Godzilla. Doomsday may also survive a lot of Godzilla but maybe getting stepped on by the 90'000 ton Godzilla will be enough to smoosh him.

Comic versions, it's Doomsday's game.
    Eh ... Marvel Godzilla alone was trading blows with Thor. Then you add IDW Godzilla and he gains a nebulous amount of super speed, in addition to esoteric resistances and more strength feats. Plus energy absorption, and uh, then there was that one time he ended up in Hell; and turned into a bunch of Hellbats that could fire off a Godzilla-sized Atomic Breath attack from uh ... thousands of Hellbats. Note how large the mountain is, compared to how small Hellbatzilla is ... and how big the creature is that he eviscerated.

Look. Comics Godzilla is weird. He fought God once. Zeus too.

Also. Do you even lift ?

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Not kidding about the Hellbats though.

Like they literally ate all the meat off of his bones, and then through sheer force of will (or something) turned all the Hellbats into mini-Gozillabats which then latched onto his skeleton and fired off that massive blast.

So like.

Composite Comics Godzilla isn't just Godzilla. It's thousands and thousands of Hellbats that are also Godzilla.

THIS IS WHY ARBY'S NEEDS TO CLARIFY.

Arx Inosaan

Hellzilla was so freaking cool lol. A bit hard to explain though lol.

Let's say the Comp G is movies (including the Anime) + 616 comics.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

On the other hand we have the Doomsday that could scrap with Nu52 planet level Superman, and his Doomsday virus that was turning Superman into Doomsday too. You also have SuperDoom who was matching Nu52 Superman too.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    On the other hand we have the Doomsday that could scrap with Nu52 planet level Superman, and his Doomsday virus that was turning Superman into Doomsday too. You also have SuperDoom who was matching Nu52 Superman too.
    Trumped by Godzilla blowing up the Earth, and then blowing up God and Heaven.

Seriously. IDW Godzilla was bonkers.

That's all before he waddles through Hell and becomes Batzilla.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Eh ... Marvel Godzilla alone was trading blows with Thor. Then you add IDW Godzilla and he gains a nebulous amount of super speed, in addition to esoteric resistances and more strength feats. Plus energy absorption, and uh, then there was that one time he ended up in Hell; and turned into a bunch of Hellbats that could fire off a Godzilla-sized Atomic Breath attack from uh ... thousands of Hellbats. Note how large the mountain is, compared to how small Hellbatzilla is ... and how big the creature is that he eviscerated.

Look. Comics Godzilla is weird. He fought God once. Zeus too.

Also. Do you even lift ?

Godzilla kills all the Greek Gods and causes the Pompeii disaster.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

That too. IDW Godzilla don't care who you be, he'll **** you up.

Arx Inosaan

I don't even know what Zeus did to Godzilla in that story arc. Did he disintegrate Godzilla? Did he teleport him away into Pompeii? Did Godzilla regenerate from nothing?

Adding to the insanity that is Hellzilla--

After cutting a swath of destruction through Heaven and Hell, Godzilla restored the Earth to its original state (after previously blowing it up in a beam war with SpaceGodzilla, who is responsible for decimating the Moon). The God in Godzilla has never been so apt.

Man, we haven't even gotten into the Manga feats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    I don't even know what Zeus did to Godzilla in that story arc. Did he disintegrate Godzilla? Did he teleport him away into Pompeii? Did Godzilla regenerate from nothing?

Adding to the insanity that is Hellzilla--

After cutting a swath of destruction through Heaven and Hell, Godzilla restored the Earth to its original state (after previously blowing it up in a beam war with SpaceGodzilla, who is responsible for decimating the Moon). The God in Godzilla has never been so apt.

Man, we haven't even gotten into the Manga feats yet.

I just love the panel where Godzilla is basically going "WTF?!" at the sight of Hell Godzilla becoming an eldritch horror.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

I just love the panel where Godzilla is basically going "WTF?!" at the sight of Hell Godzilla becoming an eldritch horror.
    After that eldritch horrors will fear Godzilla.

Nah, I gave him that power for a reason, really.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nah, I gave him that power for a reason, really.
    Goddammit, Cthulhu.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!