Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Age of X-Man: Amazing Nightcrawler #5 Preview

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ightcrawler-5/

(W) Seanan McGuire
    (A) Juan Frigeri
    (C) Shane Davis

It’s curtains for Kurt Wagner! Nightcrawler’s life hangs in the balance as the Age of X-Man crumbles around him! Plus: The fate of baby TJ revealed!

awe, this makes me sad, I just feel bad for Celeste, Phoebe, and Irma being stuck in this hellhole universe where they aren't allowed to be together. I actually love this part of AoXM the best, Amazing Nightcrawler has been the best of the bunch.

Yeah, I can see this ending with Kurt realizing he’s been complacent in the Cuckoos’ suffering and decides to rebel against X-Man. I wonder how or if they’ll even wake up by the end of this issue.

Also, TJ wanting Kurt to pick her up and him eventually doing is so cute. I really hope she makes it but she’s probably a Nate creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah, I can see this ending with Kurt realizing he’s been complacent in the Cuckoos’ suffering and decides to rebel against X-Man. I wonder how or if they’ll even wake up by the end of this issue.

Also, TJ wanting Kurt to pick her up and him eventually doing is so cute. I really hope she makes it but she’s probably a Nate creation.
    Did TJ die at some point that I missed in the comics. I remember she was still alive in House of M, she was being hunted by Calisto's team because she remembered the other reality I think.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I remember Talia/ Nocturne being here and being part off Excalibur. But don't know what happened with her.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Did TJ die at some point that I missed in the comics. I remember she was still alive in House of M, she was being hunted by Calisto's team because she remembered the other reality I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I remember Talia/ Nocturne being here and being part off Excalibur. But don't know what happened with her.
    She guest starred in the most recent Exiles series (where if you were part of the original team and weren't named Blink, you were expendable) where she basically became tired of their hardships as Exiles and was put into limbo in an Aladdin style universe by the writer. So we'll probably never see her again.

Great preview! Tenia is adorable and this series has been a real gem among the Age of X-Men tie-ins. It shows Nightcrawler at his most charismatic. And that always makes for a fun story.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It's well known that I'm a fan of the sexy but Amara really needs her costume.
    "Cable was right!"

It would definitely show a character journey from issue #1, where he didn't stand up for the Cuckoos, just distracted their detractors.

I noticed a woman I do not know. Last issue she had black hair, now turkoise. The lady between Kylun and Magma. Who is she...?
    And the other, the lesbian looking one, next to Surge, is that Briquette of the Hell Belles?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yeah the big girl is Briquette
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Just curious, did they say who TJ’s mom is in this world?

BANNED

No thanks, the last thing we need is another alt universe brat wandering around, or even just another X-Men kid nobody asked for. Then her 4 fans will suddenly never stop crying about how she probably should have aged by now and can't believe she isn't on a main squad! It's no fair! Pass on all that, please.