Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Comics, especially Marvel, don't care if or when C and D-List (or even higher in many cases) villains are killed off. It's just the way it is. In two or three years when a writer wants to bring back the Nasty Boys, Vanisher, Avalanche, etc., they will. And 90% of the time, there will be no explanation.
    Oh I agree for sure, I just find this particular story line a little TOO convenient to have them all back. I think it plays into the grander scheme of whats going on is all.

I’m pretty sure Rosenberg picking those four dead people was on purpose. We know Emma’s been doing stuff behind the scenes, I wouldn’t put it past her to have Elixir kill the Nasty Boys in exchange for those four’s lives in order to toy with the X-Men some more.

Oh, and Emma and Scott are definitely talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m pretty sure Rosenberg picking those four dead people was on purpose. We know Emma’s been doing stuff behind the scenes, I wouldn’t put it past her to have Elixir kill the Nasty Boys in exchange for those four’s lives in order to toy with the X-Men some more.

Oh, and Emma and Scott are definitely talking.
    Doesn't Emma despise the HFC Outcasts? I can't see her willingly participating in bringing them back she hates them all. Plus they like hunting mutants for fun and that is not something Emma would ever support because Emma will use any means to protect mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Doesn't Emma despise the HFC Outcasts? I can't see her willingly participating in bringing them back she hates them all. Plus they like hunting mutants for fun and that is not something Emma would ever support because Emma will use any means to protect mutants.
    Maybe she implanted that thought that they are hunting mutants when they’ve just been standing around, waiting for the X-Men to pick them off. Or they could really be back and Emma just wanted them taken care off.

this is all a jacob's ladder situation

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Scott’s Ladder

This looks like another mental manipulation.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Is that fancy talk for "pain in the ass"?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    My use of "it's all just a dream" was mainly used as metaphor. But yeah, he's proven before he likes to slow roll things and likes to lead people in a maze that only makes sense once the run is over. For that I'm willing to hold my gripes until after I see what the ah-hah moment is. There is just so much all-over-the-place going on though that I'm really starting to fear that "moment" is the fact the X-office stopped hand holding and basically just said "go nuts, it's not going to matter once this wraps anyway."
    One way or another we have to wait until story concludes.
    People should chill out.
    Getting crazy about who should be alive, who should be dead.
    Resurrection is so trivial when we talk about comics, it shouldn't be a big deal nowadays.

All-New Member

If I’m not mistaken, the “Newer Mutants” story arc in Cable prevented the events of Necrosha.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skwee View Post
    If I’m not mistaken, the “Newer Mutants” story arc in Cable prevented the events of Necrosha.
    Did you really think that was actually going to be considered canon when placed up against a linewide event? Nah. All it did, at best, was create an alternate reality.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

All-New Member

Fair enough. It always did make my brain itch a little. Lol

Spectacular Member

Maybe those rumours about Hickman's run are true after all...?

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Aww man... not the Nasty Boys. I was hoping they would actually get to do something. They were so much better in the animated series.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

I don’t think we’re paying enough attention to what Emma is saying here. She’s saying that whatever she has planned might negate everything that’s happened so far. I don’t know if she’s referring to the deaths or anything, but it’s something to consider.