Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I've been liking this run, and i really love larocca on art

Mighty Member

Oh I see.

The anti-vaxxers got pissed their bullshit isn't allowed on social media platforms because giving bad medical advice is a form of false advertising and quackery. Their retaliation was to break into comic books to spread their message.

Yep, you read that right, people, this whole storyline was just to tell people to not vaccinate.

Now, let's get serious. Who is Rosenberg going to kill this issue?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Cortez was probably dead in the books before most members here were born. It's that bad.
    "Cable was right!"

Siena and Shinobi returned via Necrosha btw.

The bigger question (and complaint) is the use of the Nasty Boys. Rosenberg seems committed to killing off literally every villain in the X-Men's rogues gallery. And Ruckus and Ramrod were just in an X-Men comic a little bit ago. How is it suddenly "nobody's heard from them in several years"? Ugh. Reboot this ****.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    More people back from the dead with no explanation? Shinobi Shaw and Sienna Blaze were definitely dead. Cant keep up with Cortez but I think he was dead as well. Fitzroy I dont know??
    Rosenberg is maintaining his idea of cosmic balance.
    He kills characters for no sensible reason. He has to resurrect characters for no sensible reason.

And just as I thought, they just completely jumped away from the cliffhanger. The Hell is even the point of ending things on cliffhangers if they’re not gonna be followed up on?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Rosenberg is maintaining his idea of cosmic balance.
    He kills characters for no sensible reason. He has to resurrect characters for no sensible reason.
    LOL yeah seems like this is Rosenberg way of writing Uncanny. the one he just ressurrected might be killed in this issue or next then haha

The vacine has some weird side effects? curious about it

of course this issue didn't start at the end of last issue cliffhanger

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone really care how they got not dead? It obviously has no relevance to the story, and it is not like it changes anything about the characters that needs explaining.

When in doubt, these days, blame Secret Wars. Or the Phoenix. Or just remember that it is just an untold story waiting for someone to reveal.

Fantastic Member

I've thought from the beginning that this "cure" was a ruse knowing Beasts shotty lab work it probably was always flawed or Emma and Sinister got to it and modified it so it either doesn't work at all is only temporary or just may end up causing mutations

Guessing Callugan will try killing Emma now after learning about this.

The ghosts (trash) of the past have come to punish the books for their sins.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I've been liking this run, and i really love larocca on art
    Same. This has been enjoyable, while nothing groundbreaking. A good trip down nostalgia lane, as some have said, before House of X (hopefully) shakes everything up.

It CAN'T be all a dream, it would destroy the continuity for Champions, which used Cyclops in it's War of the Realms tie-in last month. If there's any rollback, it can only be what happened after WOTR, not the entire story since issue 11.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I was hoping Banshee's zombie status was going to get resolved on this run. It is the only thing i was hoping from this but it seems like Marvel doesn't care

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It CAN'T be all a dream, it would destroy the continuity for Champions, which used Cyclops in it's War of the Realms tie-in last month. If there's any rollback, it can only be what happened after WOTR, not the entire story since issue 11.
    Yeah, may as well hope the whole MU has been trapped in another twisted reality made by Wanda since House of M this whole time and Bendis is playing a really long game.