Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Looks boring, but pretty much confirms the Emma talking to Scott theory

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

As I mentioned in the art thread, it looks like the vaccine's not effective anymore.
    "Cable was right!"

Why is all of this fucking 90's garbage back? ¿Por qué?

Lord, if you can hear me up there, please stop X-Men comics. They are truly godless.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I wonder if Emma had Mystique taint the cure so it only appears to work or only works temporarily.

Yeah going to wait for reviews before I buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Yeah going to wait for reviews before I buy this.
    I kind of hate that the upstarts are back, more like the loser club of the HFC. They are really going back to the 90's with this issue. Didn't Sienna Blaze go out as some kind of hero at some point or was I wrong, I thought she died fighting some big bad a long time ago.

More people back from the dead with no explanation? Shinobi Shaw and Sienna Blaze were definitely dead. Cant keep up with Cortez but I think he was dead as well. Fitzroy I dont know??

Glad Larroca is back. His art fits the story way better then the other penciler.
    The dialogue in the beginning makes me feel like it has something to do with Hickman's run.
    And the use of all villains the X-men have ever faced sounds like a goodbye, maybe because Hickman will not use none of them.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    More people back from the dead with no explanation? Shinobi Shaw and Sienna Blaze were definitely dead. Cant keep up with Cortez but I think he was dead as well. Fitzroy I dont know??
    They were all dead, but Rosenberg needs his nostalgia trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Glad Larroca is back. His art fits the story way better then the other penciler.
    The dialogue in the beginning makes me feel like it has something to do with Hickman's run.
    And the use of all villains the X-men have ever faced sounds like a goodbye, maybe because Hickman will not use none of them.
    Or becaue all villains will become heroes.

BANNED

This is the one issue where Scott should just let it rip and kill those guys for real, since nobody will miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    More people back from the dead with no explanation? Shinobi Shaw and Sienna Blaze were definitely dead. Cant keep up with Cortez but I think he was dead as well. Fitzroy I don't know??
    They were all very dead. Shinobi, Sienna, Cortez all 3 appeared in Necrosha and we all know some of thos zombies survived Necrosha (Cypher, Banshee, Maggot) so perhaps that could be explained that way. But Vanisher (last issue) and Fitzroy did have no part in it.

Bad writing if this does not get explained properly.

Extraordinary Member

An out of the blue page of the vaccine side effect (hinted at already) and three dull pages of small talk setting up a fight that we know doesn't matter. Not much to care about, at this point I think we can expect more of the same until Rosenberg dumps it all on our head again in the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They were all dead, but Rosenberg needs his nostalgia trip.
    Honestly I feel like this is on purpose. So when we have the "it was all a dream" reveal we've had the boxes checked for all of the acknowledged big threats through the years so they can move forward with whatever Hickman is going to do that's going to so drastically change everything. My guess is they wanted to have one last big hurrah for those who are clutching on to 90's books who have basically been ignored over the last 10 years.