Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I’m salty AF about the Nasty Boys lol. I’m a big Chamber fan but this one irritated me more. The reveal of their bodies and the sequence of introductions was on some Scooby Doo level hokey.
    Nasty Boys and Marauders always can be brought back by Mr Sinster so they are never really gone.

I've been thinking about the fact that Wolverine has only helped the X-Men because Emma has manipulated him for it.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I've been thinking about the fact that Wolverine has only helped the X-Men because Emma has manipulated him for it.
    I've pointed that before: the saying grace of Logan this run was he had let go of the pettiness and went to help Cyke and mutantkind, and now we know he had to be forced into it.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...2LpxgcPbMeSrRY

So we know Dark Beast does manage to make a cure to the cure, it does something horrifying, and Magik does something to him because of it. Hopefully she kills him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Not only that but it was also Ruth’s last wish, which is probably worse just because he couldn’t even respect his last student’s final request out of pettiness.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Not only that but it was also Ruth’s last wish, which is probably worse just because he couldn’t even respect his last student’s final request out of pettiness.
    The worst part of this: I wouldn't be surprised if JDW and Rosenberg thought Logan was right into thinking that, because after all, is Cyclops' fault that mutantkind is at this stage (according to Havok) and Cyclops was wrong in Schism/AvX/Bendis' run/anytime in which he wasn't the boyscout he was in the past.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...2LpxgcPbMeSrRY

So we know Dark Beast does manage to make a cure to the cure, it does something horrifying, and Magik does something to him because of it. Hopefully she kills him.

Obviously Emma mind controlled Bindfold to kill herself (to keep Callahan from getting her) and used that to reinforce the command to protect Scott. I wonder what her motivation for mind controlling Wolfsbane to die was?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The worst part of this: I wouldn't be surprised if JDW and Rosenberg thought Logan was right into thinking that, because after all, is Cyclops' fault that mutantkind is at this stage (according to Havok) and Cyclops was wrong in Schism/AvX/Bendis' run/anytime in which he wasn't the boyscout he was in the past.
    I hope that was also a misdirection or something. We know they’re gonna reunite by the end so hopefully this was some planned thing by him and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Obviously Emma mind controlled Bindfold to kill herself (to keep Callahan from getting her) and used that to reinforce the command to protect Scott. I wonder what her motivation for mind controlling Wolfsbane to die was?
    That would probably be worse than anything Soule had her do in IvX. But oddly, that does remind me of when Exodus was heading to capture her and she used Elixir to put herself in an almost irreversible coma to appear dead.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I forgot, could someone please tell me...
    How many issues are left of this?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    If I'm remembering correctly, this run goes to #22.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Just two issues. I think it ends at 22.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If I'm remembering correctly, this run goes to #22.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #20 - June 19, 2019
    Uncanny X-Men #21 - July 3 2019
    Uncanny X-Men #22 - July 17 2019
    X-Force #10 - July 17 2019
    Age Of X-Man Omega #1 - July 17 2019

The three series all end on the same day so I imagine their stories will cross over a little bit to create the starting point for HoX/PoX.

I am kind of curious about whether there is going to be a link between the three, will X-Force lead into AoXM Omega because of Rachel trying to fix the timeline, which then leads into Uncanny 22. I would actually appreciate this run a bit more if there is some overlap as everyone is brought back together again. It would be kind of neat if when Rachel sends X-Force back they actually pop into Nate's reality because they hit the time bubble where he created the alternate universe. It would be kind of fun to see Rachel and Nate fight each other. The battle between Rachel and Nate causes the reality bubble to collapse and suddenly everyone appears at the X-Men's final battle with the O.N.E.

BANNED

WOAH!!! Sienna Blaze is Back??? Wow this got more interesting.....

I was just asbout to ask when does this End, but I see the answer was posted that it ends on Issue #22. Hmm ok, honestly I actually like this Uncanny X-Men it's not bad. But i'm glad it's over. And i'm glad AoX is over getting pretty bored.

I'm ready for Hickmans: HoX and PoX
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-18-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Any spoilers out yet for this week's issue?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Any spoilers out yet for this week's issue?
    Just a quick rundown:

spoilers:

• As seen in the preview, the Trevor Fitzroy, Siena Blaze, Shinobi Shaw & Fabian Cortez have killed the Nasty Boys. After a brief scuffle, the Upstarts are defeated and Shinobi Shaw commits suicide to prevent being captured and turned over to Emma Frost.
    • Dark Beast claims to have 'cured the cure' and at the behest of the X-Men, Magik & Banshee get to work dispersing it through the atmosphere.
    • Logan & Kwannon confront Emma & co. Kwannon faces off against Mystique, who takes the form of Lady Deathstrike, Elektra, Spiral, Kwannon herself & then finally Psylocke before stabbing Kwannon directly through the chest.
    • Captain America (the real one) and Doctor Nemesis show up to talk to Scott. They question his methods, and let them know that children who've inhaled the X-Men's 'cure to the cure' have slipped into comas. He also lets them know he hasn't met with Scott since the rally, confusing Scott & Dani who now know something is amiss. Scott has Magik nab Doc Nemesis and the X-Men and teleport back to their base of operations.
    • Callahan shows up at the Hellfire Club and takes Sinister and an injured Wolverine into his custody. Kwannon & Mystique have fled. Emma is put into lock-down.
    • The X-Men question McCoy and Dark Beast gloats he messed with the cure. If the serum is taken and the x-gene manifests simultaneously the organs of the effected mutants go into overdrive and their body shuts down. It's revealed Mister Sinister helped out, who also added subconscious suggestions to all of the X-Men. Dark Beast jests that without Jean, Rachel or Betsy around to provide psychic shielding they're awfully vulnerable. Illyana angrily portals Dark Beast into the ceiling, gruesomely beheading him/phasing his head into solid concrete and leaves his limp body hanging there.
    • Doctor Nemesis insists it mightn't be too late to undo not-McCoy's work, but they must act quickly.
    • The issue closes with Emma about to restore Scott's memories, adding that she's sorry and she needs the X-Men.

end of spoilers