Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t think we’re paying enough attention to what Emma is saying here. She’s saying that whatever she has planned might negate everything that’s happened so far. I don’t know if she’s referring to the deaths or anything, but it’s something to consider.
    The scary thing is, it almost sounds like she is planning to either trigger every dormant x-gene or cause the mutation in everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This looks like another mental manipulation.
    Agreed, there's more to this than we're seeing. Those throwing their arms up in rage make me laugh. Emma is up to something and it's hinted on the opening page as mentioned.

I enjoy the Nasty Boys. And I really enjoyed when Betsy kicked their asses in one of the other Uncanny runs.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    The scary thing is, it almost sounds like she is planning to either trigger every dormant x-gene or cause the mutation in everyone.
    The only way the world wouldn’t need the X-Men is if there’s no longer a world that hates and fears them, possibly because everyone’s a mutant now. Mothervine redux? That seems too huge to happen but Mystique does have a vial of Mothervine. If Hope sacrifices herself to do the job, that could be a cool tie-in to the Age of X-Man.

Extraordinary Member

The only way the world wouldn’t need the X-Men is if there’s no longer a world that hates and fears them, possibly because everyone’s a mutant now. Mothervine redux? That seems too huge to happen but Mystique does have a vial of Mothervine. If Hope sacrifices herself to do the job, that could be a cool tie-in to the Age of X-Man.
    She has a hard drive with research data about Mothervine.

Sounds plausible and would make sense. Happy to see Emma playing a bigger role in all of this than we were shown.

She has a hard drive with research data about Mothervine.
    And now they have Mister Sinister (and technically, Dark Beast through the X-Men). I’m sure they can manufacture another version of the Mothervine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Sounds plausible and would make sense. Happy to see Emma playing a bigger role in all of this than we were shown.
    Or maybe it just affects anyone with the vaccine. This has to end with O.N.E. getting shut down or at least it should.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The only way the world wouldn’t need the X-Men is if there’s no longer a world that hates and fears them, possibly because everyone’s a mutant now. .
    Or...they leave Earth altogether.

Yeah, may as well hope the whole MU has been trapped in another twisted reality made by Wanda since House of M this whole time and Bendis is playing a really long game.
    Bendis has been gone for a year and half now...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Or... Fox could get the movie rights back.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Or...they leave Earth altogether.
    That doesn’t mean the world won’t need them. Whatever Emma’s doing is gonna render their purpose null and void.

That would be really bad. That was the plot of x-men 2.

Astonishing Member

So turning x-men in to my hero academia ? I mean we could use more delinquent idol fan Logan and Scott.

b1b.jpg

That would be really bad. That was the plot of x-men 2.
    Making everyone a mutant? I think we watched different X2: X-Men United movies.

Making everyone a mutant? I think we watched different X2: X-Men United movies.
    It's been years since I don't watch it, So i'm probably wrog. Still turn everyone a mutant is such a villain plan

It's been years since I don't watch it, So i'm probably wrog. Still turn everyone a mutant is such a villain plan
    In X-men 1 Magneto has a machine that he plans to use to make certain world leaders into mutants so that
    "our cause will become theirs". So you were close but it was the first one and not the second movie.