Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Why strive to write good characterizations if you can always blame the telepaths for your nonsense.

If this is what must be done to convince everyone else that telepathy is wack, then I shall hand Rosenberg my blade. Whatever it takes.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the entire run is basically a nightcore version of limp bizkit's rollin', which to be fair, are much better than the original
    It’s true. This run does make me revert to my primal instincts and foam at the mouth.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Just a quick rundown:

spoilers:

• As seen in the preview, the Trevor Fitzroy, Siena Blaze, Shinobi Shaw & Fabian Cortez have killed the Nasty Boys. After a brief scuffle, the Upstarts are defeated and Shinobi Shaw commits suicide to prevent being captured and turned over to Emma Frost.
    • Dark Beast claims to have 'cured the cure' and at the behest of the X-Men, Magik & Banshee get to work dispersing it through the atmosphere.
    • Logan & Kwannon confront Emma & co. Kwannon faces off against Mystique, who takes the form of Lady Deathstrike, Elektra, Spiral, Kwannon herself & then finally Psylocke before stabbing Kwannon directly through the chest.
    • Captain America (the real one) and Doctor Nemesis show up to talk to Scott. They question his methods, and let them know that children who've inhaled the X-Men's 'cure to the cure' have slipped into comas. He also lets them know he hasn't met with Scott since the rally, confusing Scott & Dani who now know something is amiss. Scott has Magik nab Doc Nemesis and the X-Men and teleport back to their base of operations.
    • Callahan shows up at the Hellfire Club and takes Sinister and an injured Wolverine into his custody. Kwannon & Mystique have fled. Emma is put into lock-down.
    • The X-Men question McCoy and Dark Beast gloats he messed with the cure. If the serum is taken and the x-gene manifests simultaneously the organs of the effected mutants go into overdrive and their body shuts down. It's revealed Mister Sinister helped out, who also added subconscious suggestions to all of the X-Men. Dark Beast jests that without Jean, Rachel or Betsy around to provide psychic shielding they're awfully vulnerable. Illyana angrily portals Dark Beast into the ceiling, gruesomely beheading him/phasing his head into solid concrete and leaves his limp body hanging there.
    • Doctor Nemesis insists it mightn't be too late to undo not-McCoy's work, but they must act quickly.
    • The issue closes with Emma about to restore Scott's memories, adding that she's sorry and she needs the X-Men.

end of spoilers
    Thats hardcore Magik. Why hasnt she been on X-Force yet?

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    Thats hardcore Magik. Why hasnt she been on X-Force yet?
    She is too useful and powerful for X-Force.

Extraordinary Member

Saving most of my thoughts and theories for a proper spoiler/discussion thread.

For now all I can say is go read this. Read it twice, although you can probably skip the fight scene that the preview shows as it is rather weak. This was good, but I realize you have to read everything like one of those sci-fi type shows wear everyone is shady but they are all portrayed by charming actors who the audience loves no matter how many bad things they do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If this is what must be done to convince everyone else that telepathy is wack, then I shall hand Rosenberg my blade. Whatever it takes.
    Telepathy should have been nerfed years ago, but the MUH FEATZ crowd would hardly allow it.

I can not believe that Rosenberg has managed to merge anti-vaxx propaganda with chemtrails.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Telepathy should have been nerfed years ago, but the MUH FEATZ crowd would hardly allow it.
    Yes. Also, it's really lame for a plot twist to be "...and you were under telepathic control all along!" Not gratifying, especially the second time around....

I enjoyed Mystique's little fight scene.

Havok's face is scar-less now? When did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    Yes. Also, it's really lame for a plot twist to be "...and you were under telepathic control all along!" Not gratifying, especially the second time around....

I enjoyed Mystique's little fight scene.

Havok's face is scar-less now? When did that happen?
    Blue. Elixir healed him

This was so bad. It's not just the numerous ho-hum deaths but the dialogue is matching the heinous 90's costuming. I also think reserving the New Mutants for the War of the Realms mini would've been a far better solution. Apart from some Magik feats they are wasted here.