Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’m really looking forward to this, while I’ve liked Kings more innocent take on Harley seeing a different view on the character will be interesting. I’m also very critical of Harley interacting with the joker given the inherently abusive nature of their relationship, I’m hoping the relationship isn’t romanticised without consideration.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    I知 really looking forward to this, while I致e liked Kings more innocent take on Harley seeing a different view on the character will be interesting. I知 also very critical of Harley interacting with the joker given the inherently abusive nature of their relationship, I知 hoping the relationship isn稚 romanticised without consideration.
    You should check out the fanart he did which is worked into this story. He leaves no doubt it's an abusive relationship
    https://geekandsundry.com/a-new-fan-...-harley-quinn/

Some tweets from Stjepan Sejic about the project:

harleen issue 2 cover just revealed for october solicitations (title on the left is just my mockup for compositing �� )

harleen is a story about harleen quinzel becoming harley quinn, her life of crime, her relationship with the joker and ultimately her fallout with him with the help of ivy. it will be told through 3 storyarcs each 3 60 page issues long. point is, there will be a lot of that
    if the sales are there i very much intend to use this as one of the covers for issue 9.
    ォSpeaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given outサ (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])