So, is Patty Jenkins disregarding continuity with this WW film, not factoring in the past WW movie, Justice League and Batman Vs. Superman?

I mean, regardless if they are bad movies, if it's in the same universe, I dont't think it should casually be ignored.

With regards to Steve, there are lots of theories, maybe he just survived the explosion and he had a good reason (or lost his memories), or someone saved him without Diana knowing. Or is it possible that Diana re-entered Man's world in a different dimension from PI, or he simply had a twin brother, who's more a hippie of 84 era, who knows?

As far as the armor is concerned, I hope it's a gift from the gods, and Greek god origin, not some alien tech. Also, I'm not sure if it's me, but the armor frankly looks ugly to me in design; ti's hard to see in full detail (so shiny), and it also looks like she has no neck! But I like the idea of it giving her flight powers, etc., and it will be cool if her Tiara could transform into a full body armor magically.

TT