Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

For me, I’d say top five are...

Avengers Forever
    Avengers: Under Siege
    Kang Dynasty
    Korvac Saga
    Kree/Skrull War
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I wasn’t a fan of Kang Dynasty, but a lot of ppl over the years cite it as a great Avengers arc. I won’t argue that, it just wasn’t for me.
    For me the main problem with the Kang Dynasty was it was just too big. Here was a story that ran for nearly a year and half and involved the whole world with entire cities being leveled, and yet no there book even mentioned it. It really stretched the whole connected universe premise when you have a full on war going on all over the world. Kang was everywhere in that story and yet no other book even gave it a passing mention. For a story that big and ran that long it just felt way to disconected from everything else.

^^^Good points, and ones i’ve made on different sites. No one seemed to notice this huge event, and lord it just went on forever...

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    They don't really have a "definitive" iconic story like the X-Men have Phoenix...
    Side note, if I had to pick a definitive X-story, I'd probably selected "Days of Future Past." TDPS certainly brought change and impact to the X-Men, but DoFP really reshaped the book's entire attitude and outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Side note, if I had to pick a definitive X-story, I'd probably selected "Days of Future Past." TDPS certainly brought change and impact to the X-Men, but DoFP really reshaped the book's entire attitude and outlook.
    Yeah Phoenix and DoFP are what everyone thinks of when "definitive" story comes to mind, but with Avenger's, that answer will really vary.