Some discussion in the Future of the X-Men on the big screen thread got me thinking about how I'd like to see the X-Men introduced into the MCU. A few posters have mentioned the idea of Marvel sticking with what worked previously and doing solo movies before the big team up and I am find myself liking that idea quite a lot. I'm curious how everyone would like to see this done if Marvel should choose to go this route as opposed to starting off with an ensemble movie. I'll start it off with some idea's I'd like to see personally.

First Movie

Wolverine- Logan has so many ties to characters in the MCU and he is by far the most popular X-Men that I think it is an easy win for Marvel to start with him. Personally I would have him show up in a Captain America movie during the end credits with some interaction with Bucky and Sam.

For his movie he could be searching for answers to his past and run into Sabertooth or Weapon X or whoever you want to use as the antagonist (not Romulus). Since Endgame it could be explained he met Steve in the past because the "snap" affected all space and time and he knows Cap during their time together from the War. He is looking for Cap but when he finds Sam has taken over he has questions. If that doesn't work just call him the "first mutant" like they did in the Ultimate Universe and have his origin stem from human experimentation that created mutants. I know this may ruffle some feathers of the comic book purists but it would make it easy to explain why he knows Cap and Fury and everyone but has been hidden away as the government lost control of their experiment. At the end he could be recruited to either the brotherhood or the X-men in the stinger.

Second Movie

Storm- I know multiple posters have said they should introduce Storm in BP2 and I couldn't agree more. She can either play a main role or she can be a tease and the end.

For her movie I would like to see a comic accurate retelling of her childhood and her young adult life with the Shadow King being the underlying villain that has haunted her forever. It starts with her as a thief in Cairo, moves to her time being worshiped as a Goddess in Africa and the last act would be a young adult Storm battling and defeating her demon so to speak. You could tie in Dr. Strange since he deals with the Astral Plane like Prof X and Shadow King.

Third Movie

Charles, Cyclops and Jean Grey- For this one I think it should be about Cyclops and Jean more than Professor X. I think you could get away with a quick opening act that shows Xavier rescuing them and hiding them at his school, from their we see them fall in love while trying to protect other mutants that are in danger. At the end they could be sent to free some mutants from a clandestine military unit (Weapon X) and the mutants they free at the end could be Beast and Nightcrawler or whoever Marvel wants to use. Stinger could be them taking the X-jet to recruit Storm in Wakanda or Logan in Canada.

Fourth Movie

X-Men- I think with enough world building and teasers/easter eggs you could easily have the X-Men come together by the forth movie to face a big bad. Until this movie they are operating in secrecy but something so big happens that only they know about that they have no choice but to expose themselves to save the world. This is how the Avengers find out about them and the world at large. No team ups yet but maybe BP or someone has a cameo at the end.

Let me hear your ideas, some of the stuff you all post is really interesting and I'm sure there are some great concepts floating around in those heads of yours!