Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Gambit, Wolverine, Magneto

Iceman + Spider-Man

Kitty+magik or magik + dr strange/scarlet witch

Nightcrawler- I wanna see his circus background and the discrimination he faced and he development of his faith

Emma Frost - hellfire club
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Oh and a dream idea that would never happen: teen jean alone on the shi’ar World for the trial of jean grey arc. Other xmen are present for the opening and conclusion only.

(On that note, I think the trial of jean grey could be a cool way to establish Phoenix stuff without actually having to tell dark Phoenix a third time on screen. Just be like “she will do this in the future if we don’t kill her now!”)
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Wolverine solo
    Storm solo
    Bishop solo(It could be like Timecop except good).

I think a good Archangel movie and how he became that way, might be a great noir movie. Include Psylocke and the Crimson Down story in it as well.

X-23 would be a great solo as well, no doubt

Cable could hold a good solo as well, I guess

and finally Cyclops and Havok

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    It’ll never happen but I love the idea of a Rogue solo movie exploring her origin. It would include her running away from a young age, being taken in by sapphic Mystique and Destiny, being groomed into a mutant terrorist, her powers flaring out of control and ultimately seeking refuge in the X-Men. That X-Men Evolution episode of her powers going haywire and her single-handedly taking down all of the X-Men would be so good on the big screen.
    ^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    I know this would never happen either, but Nightcrawler has a very interesting origins story including gypsies, the circus, a magic wielding foster mother and having to deal with an insane older foster brother. I would culminate in an angry mob from where he was saved by Xavier. It could tie into the appearance of Mystique, Destiny and Rogue, or even with the magic of Dr. Strange. There is a lot of potential to do almost anything with that since Kurt never grew up in a regular suburban household.
    ^ Or this.

Or a good adaptation of Magik's former miniseries.

Also a solo Storm movie, of course.

No more solo movies of mega kick-ass characters, please, it's really boring. I want stories.

The idea of bringing Longshot to the big screen scares me a lot, I'd rather never have it. Still, I have a dream of a one-shot solo movie (not connected at all with X-Universe) which would be a mix of fantaterror and wuxia.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 06-17-2019 at 04:10 AM.

I think the topic should be changed ever so slightly because in a world where Disney owns Hulu and Disney Plus and are in the process of making solo Avengers shows/limited series. Unless the Avengers shows crap the bed we are going to see X-men shows. The one if the benefit of everyone trying to have their own streaming service that everyone is a content war where they are forced to create elusive original content. It is very realistic to expect that we will see X-men movies and X-men shows. I can see Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Gambit, Rogue, Dazzler, Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Magneto, X-23, Iceman, Magik,etc getting a Disney Plus or Hulu show like Hawkeye, Wanda & Vision,Loki and Falcon and Bucky are getting shows.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

A Gambit movie where he's a mercenary-for-hire. Callisto is his partner in crime. Essex hires them to go after Cameron Hodge who has an artifact that grants immortality. The Marauders work for Hodge since he has the artifact. After Remy gets the artifact for Essex it's revealed it forces evolution like the mask from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it turns him in Mr. Sinister. ONe last showdown with Essex. Remy wins but Essex's teased to be still alive. Movie ends. Gimme money.
    "Cable was right!"

An adult Beast film were he's the Mutant version of Doctor who. He goes around solving science related problems in his spare time.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Bishop solo(It could be like Timecop except good).
    I never thought about it but Bishop is one of the few x-characters who could carry a solo pretty well. His time in the future as head of the XSE and his relationship with his sister Shard would make for some good set up. Plus you have all those XSE characters like Randall, Malcom, Archer, Fixx, and Greystone to play with too along with Trevor Fitzroy.

Most of these ideas sound better suited for something like Disney+ as shows.

Think big!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Think big!
    Iceman versus the Yoshida crime family in New York, Mykonos, and Agarashima is the only real global story I have.

I think Bishop would have a possibility of really interesting solo stuff. They could do a film about his pre-time travel capers and then end the film with him being pulled into "our time" with the MCU X-Men. They could do a "chasing Cable & Hope through Time" movie that would be pretty cool and easily a stand alone if they ever did the Mutant Messiah storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Iceman versus the Yoshida crime family in New York, Mykonos, and Agarashima is the only real global story I have.

Wait, do you mean like that time he fought Opal's old boyfriend and his cyber-ninja crew?

That's kinda interesting in a John Wick sorta way. It could work, but we can go even bigger.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Wait, do you mean like that time he fought Opal's old boyfriend and his cyber-ninja crew?

That's kinda interesting in a John Wick sorta way. It could work, but we can go even bigger.
    give me a bigger story for ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    give me a bigger story for ororo.
    I’d love to, but I don’t believe Ororo has a dramatic conceptual conflict outside of her role and responsibilities as an X-Man. My idea for the first MCUXM film is about Ororo thinking they should close the school in favor of being a more overt superhero and changing the dialog about mutants.

Ororo’s stories have nothing to do with her power, origin, or history. Her stories are always about her future.