Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I already have the ring for Snoop but Bryan Cranston won’t let me leave his house. don’t worry im omw

Anyway, Jordan D. White, Beetle, Maestroneto, Anduinel, akiresu, Fokken, PrezValentine, and Havok83. I’d die for all of you.

Whenever so think about Rachel, X-23, Storm, Polaris, Cable, and Jubilee, I’m always consciously and subconsciously thinking about RachelGrey, Ambaryerno, butterflykiss, salarta, bl00dwerk, and Dementia5. PsychoEFrost and Diammandis are both sitting on a two-seated metaphorical bike in my metaphorical “love Emma” brain, I feel like they really represent both sides of the Emma fandom that I love. The way y’all stan for your favs is always so fun to see.

So cool to see people taking a moment to acknowledge each other. We really do have a great community here. I know a lot of us take the time in the individual threads or PM's to say "thanks" or "I really appreciated what you said" but a lot of times I know I forget to do this myself. It's nice to acknowledge the people we care about publicly. Glad to see that's being embraced here.

While I'm at it I forgot a few people. Specifically the CykeCorps, my brothers and sisters in arms: Gray Lensman, TheDeadSpace, AJpyro, bell, Omega Alpha, FluffyCyclopsRLZ, Kal-El Summers, AHRNIHAL, Snoop Dogg, PrezValentine, DianaWw, oldscottsummers, Glio, jpmst17, Cyke and SpiderClops. That's the usual suspects I can remember anyway. I'm thankful that you all are here to keep the Scott thread alive and well and remind Marvel who's who in the zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    awe, I love you Wiccan, you are awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I appreciate Wiccan
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    We stan and appreciate Wiccan and bold text.
    Ha, thanks guys. Guess I'll say a few words...

RachelGrey, feels like I've been on a journey(or more like following the journey) with you considering the rough path Rachel has been through. I like that you're reasonably realistic and optimistic at the same time.

Maestroneto, you usually always have reasonable stuff to say. And your avatar is the icing on the cake. I admire your hate for Kittylossus, both ironically and unironically.

Snoop Dogg... You are the Claremont of the X-Boards. Our true lord and savior.

We need a CBR Unity Squad. I propose MasterMarvel616, Snoop, Wiccan, Silver Fang, Spirit2011, and Triniking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    We need a CBR Unity Squad. I propose MasterMarvel616, Snoop, Wiccan, Silver Fang, Spirit2011, and Triniking.
    Silver Fang: The M-word represents everything I hate. Wait, no, not Mutant, I mean Mystique.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-17-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What a beautiful thread, Thank you very much to the people who said nice things about me. I really appreciate it.
    There are many good people here to be honest, i'm sorry if i forget about someone

PsychoEFrost is really nice and cool, with a remarkable tolerance and composture considering of much hate Emma gets. I disliked Emma a lot in the past but PsychoEFrost's love for her is contagious, it made me respect the character much more.

MarvelMaster616, Fubar007 are very interesting people and enjoy their post, we like most of the same things.

TheDeadSpace, PrezValentine I love them, they are magnificent people.

Wiccan and Harpsikord are my favorite Jean fans, i feel like they really get the character and considering how complicated the Jean thread can become sometimes i love them for being above that drama and keeping things positive.

Spirit2011 we don't agree on many things but we both share a huge love for Jean.

yogaflame is my favorite Storm poster. Always a pleasure to ask him/her anything about Storm and get a really passionate response.

Snoop Dogg no words, these boards would be a worse place without him.

Last but not for that less important is TheCape, he is the friendlist person on this board and a total gentleman.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-15-2019 at 07:14 PM.

BANNED

I miss akiresu.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I have to put out an olive branch to the posters in the Jean thread and Jott shippers, I know I try your patience sometimes with my whole Jean/Emma friendship wish, but I appreciate your endless patience with how annoying I am. Thankfully I love Scott and Jean so even when we disagree I always feel like we can still find common ground with each other.

Finally, Spirit2011, like PsychoEFrost, I hope you can accept my olive branch, I know we disagree on things fairly often, but I appreciate everything you bring to our discussions. No matter what I will always agree with you that Jean needs to be a featured character in the X-books and I hope she has a starring role in the relaunch this fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post

Spirit2011: Gets on my list through sheer persistence. We agree on nothing. Never will I suspect. I've just never seen someone defend a point to the death, and beyond if necessary like you. We both care about Jean so that makes us allies, whether you like it or not! If someone was giving out awards for stubbornness, you'd win them all. Gotta say I do appreciate you. Who else would I argue with?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Second is for the person I often burn down the threads with, and drive everyone (including the mods) crazy, Spirit2011. I hope that Jean's bright future helps to ease the pain of the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Spirit2011 we don't agree on many things but we both share a huge love for Jean.
    WTH is this thread

Well. Thanks for the wishes on Jean new direction

Haha, we are just sharing the love around. In the end we are just like the X-Men, we are a family. We all fight and defend our favorite characters. We agree and disagree. But in the end we all just like the X-Men as a whole, that makes us family.

Invincible Drug Lord Bryan Cranston tryna suffocate me when I go battle him to free Tycon.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wiccan and Harpsikord are my favorite Jean fans, i feel like they really get the character and considering how complicated the Jean thread can become sometimes i love them for being above that drama and keeping things positive.
    Awnt, thanks! I don't really consider myself as super positive and a Jean expert but I'm glad you think that way. As everyone has said already, you're like the nicest person on here.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

There are quite a few users on this forum that I greatly appreciate and that add to the conversations/discussions in a very unique way. There are a few that I interact quite often with and feel like highlighting:

FluffyCyclopsRLz: Fun to converse with and always entertaining
    TheCape: informational and fun
    DianaWw/bell: the two of you are always a joy
    PrezValentine: great sense of humor and always provides an interesting view
    Hizashi: Probably the one I tend to agree with most while providing a fun conversation
    Phoenixzero23: extremely kind and friendly
    PsychoEFrost: passionate and informative
    Silver Fang: provides interesting perspectives and is the biggest Sabretooth fan I know
    Spirit2011: we tend to always disagree, but you provide a unique view and have an admirable passion for your favorite characters
    KangMiRae: Funny and the first person I think of when “shipping” comes to mind
    MarvelMaster616: infectious positivity
    Hush: friendly and has an amazing knowledge of Wolverine

I unfortunately could go on and on but would like to highlight the rest of the Scott Summers appreciation thread:
    Gray Lensman, AJpyro, Abbz_A, Omega Alpha, Glio, Ulfhammer, Kal-El Summers, AHRNIHAL, SpiderClops, Snoop Dogg, Havok83, RachelGrey, Cyyyke, Gambit King of Thieves, Cyke, nx01a, oldscottsummers, jpmst17, and the many others in the Scott Summers thread (hopefully I didn't miss anyone). You always make it a fun time and a joy to be a part of.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 06-16-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I wasn't really able to do anything with message boards over the past few days.

Thanks to those of you who gave me a shout-out! In all honesty, I'm used to my doggedness and passion on things I care about (or even just sorta believe in strongly) leading people to hate me, so I didn't expect my name to pop up here.

Things being what they are, I still do appreciate jmc247 for his awareness of Polaris history. I also appreciate juan678 for continuing to post Magnus family and Polaris fandom content even when activity is relatively slow for relevant threads. Beyond that, I just generally appreciate most people for throwing in their views, even when I clash with theirs, as long as they're sincere (rather than performative/willfully ignorant). Other views are important for catching the bigger picture, and to potentially see things that are easy to miss.

There was also a Polaris appreciation week here a few years back that I remember fondly. I don't know how many people remember it, but it's stuck with me even though I never explicitly mention it.

Anyway, that's all I've got for the moment.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I didn't expect my name to pop up here. Thanks to everyone who gave a mention,

I guess my special shouts would go to

Spirit2011
    Tycon
    Snoop
    BroHomo
    Killerbee911

Honestly, most here are fun. Naming everyone would take a min. I enjoy coming here & reading the forums more than I do any X-books the last 2 years. lol Even with an X-Monday. I may not care for the topic or questions, but I enjoy the fan feedback.

It's only a select few members here I have issue with, and that's only because some come off very abrasive & personal toward fans who disagree or are passionate about a topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Silver Fang: The M-word represents everything I hate. Wait, no, not Mutant, I mean Mystique..
    If the X-Office would keep her the Hell away from Creed, I could be wonderfully indifferent to her. But since Aaron's dumb ass made them a "couple" out of nowhere in 2010, they now come as a package deal, it seems. Like POX. We got ONE panel of Creed from that series, and behold, he's with Mystique again. *scream*
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-16-2019 at 06:53 PM.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Wiccan!!!