Default Nightwing vs. Puck(Alpha Flight)

Fight takes place in the woods

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    Fight takes place in the woods
    They are probably pretty similar in skill, strength and agility, but Nightwing has a batbelt full of nastiness. He dominates this fight.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    They are probably pretty similar in skill, strength and agility, but Nightwing has a batbelt full of nastiness. He dominates this fight.
    Actually he was able to hit hard enough to hurt members of the wrecking crew. Also he has durability to tank lasers. Also seen he has knocked beings giant size down with his hits.

How valid a feat do you think Puck hurting a member of the Wrecking Crew is? Because I smell bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    How valid a feat do you think Puck hurting a member of the Wrecking Crew is? Because I smell bullshit.
    Smell and lick it all you want but in the comic scan itself even the wrecker commented on how the little runt was able to hurt the dude in yellow. Also found scans of him hitting sasquatch and demon controlled sasquatch and them wincing or oomphing in pain.

He also managed to knock down a creature that was giant sizedby pinballing like sonic around it's legs

I'm not too familiar with Puck so are these feats high end and consistent for the character?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm not too familiar with Puck so are these feats high end and consistent for the character?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...ck_marvel_616/

Okay so if you knew all this why put him up against a street leveler?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I stand corrected on this: sometime in the 2000's it looks like, Puck was experimented with and it gave him superhuman abilities. Given that, Nightwing probably doesn't stand a chance.

Judd would have been destroyed before that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Okay so if you knew all this why put him up against a street leveler?
    Because most people here put nightwing at a high level and he has enough skill and gadgets to override slightly overpowered people. He is augmented,but he is not hugely above anyone with powers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

We don't tend to put Nightwing up against people who apparently are Class 10, highly skilled, highly agile, and superhumanly durable, though. Basically, we're into Nightwing praying that his gasses and so forth manage to take out Puck, and in a wide area (with actual wind and such) against someone who is at least as fast and agile and himself, that's pretty low odds.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Actually, one of the old Marvel card sets rated his strength at level 3, enhanced human, which if I remember right was said to be the 800 lbs to 2 ton range, so he may have actually been strong enough to lift a couple of tons.

Puck was never known for strength. It was more his fighting ability,agility,and that level of durability that was tough,but not obscene. Felt with nightwings gadgets,tonfa electricity charged sticks added enough oomph to make it a bit more equal