Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The tweet is gone, which is something that should definitely be noted.
    i blame thanos
    troo fan or death

What was the tweet of?
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Spidey and MJ swinging. It was a back view, but MJ's red Chinese-style dress is from the movies as I recall.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Spider-man 4 comic adaptation similar to what happened with that Alien 3 script?

Spider-man story about him hanging out with the Fantastic Four in anthology format?

Spider-man is pulled into the Fantastic Four book insuring I'm never rid of Slott on any title I'm reading even when he's no longer on it.
    There are not many posters more Anti-Slott then me, so I certainly hope it is not him doing the book solo. One possibility could be Hickman doing a Future Foundation one shot. Why is this pissible??July, 2020 in the 10 year anniversary. I have to say Spidey's white costume.may have been my personal favorite outfit ( this from someone who is more concerned witjh stories then art).

Marvel's teaming up with 4-H for a Spidey project.

Clearly.

It's something related to Spider-Man 4 you guys. Brevoort has already said it has to do with multiple creators, and, here's the kicker, this year would have been the ten year anniversary of when "Spider-Man 4" would've come out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    It's something related to Spider-Man 4 you guys. Brevoort has already said it has to do with multiple creators, and, here's the kicker, this year would have been the ten year anniversary of when "Spider-Man 4" would've come out.
    The intended release date was 2011. So nope, not true. Raimi was working on the script as late as 2009. And that means a protracted pre-production period.

Spider-Man 3 came out in 2007, three years after Spider-Man 2 in 2004, which came out 2 years after Spider-Man 1 in 2002, so given that the third movie took longer than the second, it's not a given that this would be out.

Spider-Man 4 fluctuated because neither Raimi nor Sony could agree on a movie that both wanted. It kept changing, re-adding and bringing in new stuff. First it was going to be Lizard, then you had Mysterio, and then Vulture and Black Cat/Vulturess (they were going to solve the Catwoman problem by making Felicia Adrian's daugher and a female vulture). So any Spider-Man 4 is basically fan-fiction and tribute or if Raimi is involved, a belated retroactive attempt to put a finale to his version of the characters, based on hindsight and regret rather than the vision he had in that time.

I honestly think stuff like this is more suited to 2022 which would be the 20th Anniversary of Spider-Man 1 (which came out in 2002, that was the 40th Anniversary since Spider-Man's publ. history).

For point of comparison, James Gunn wrote a full script of Guardians 3 before his firing/rehiring. Zack Snyder as per that Q&A pointed out that he and Chris Terrio had a full script of their original vision of Justice League which was never even shot, and which was junked when the reception to BVS was so bad. In those cases, you can plausibly adapt the "original vision" because you have a full script of what the story would have been already written down. Spider-Man 4 never got that far.

Update people! We have a.... three.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Update people! We have a.... three.
    Okay, so Marvel thinks it's clever. Let's see what this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Okay, so Marvel thinks it's clever. Let's see what this is about.
    Howard Chaykin's getting an ongoing Spider-Man title.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The intended release date was 2011. So nope, not true. Raimi was working on the script as late as 2009. And that means a protracted pre-production period.

Spider-Man 3 came out in 2007, three years after Spider-Man 2 in 2004, which came out 2 years after Spider-Man 1 in 2002, so given that the third movie took longer than the second, it's not a given that this would be out.

Spider-Man 4 fluctuated because neither Raimi nor Sony could agree on a movie that both wanted. It kept changing, re-adding and bringing in new stuff. First it was going to be Lizard, then you had Mysterio, and then Vulture and Black Cat/Vulturess (they were going to solve the Catwoman problem by making Felicia Adrian's daugher and a female vulture). So any Spider-Man 4 is basically fan-fiction and tribute or if Raimi is involved, a belated retroactive attempt to put a finale to his version of the characters, based on hindsight and regret rather than the vision he had in that time.

I honestly think stuff like this is more suited to 2022 which would be the 20th Anniversary of Spider-Man 1 (which came out in 2002, that was the 40th Anniversary since Spider-Man's publ. history).

For point of comparison, James Gunn wrote a full script of Guardians 3 before his firing/rehiring. Zack Snyder as per that Q&A pointed out that he and Chris Terrio had a full script of their original vision of Justice League which was never even shot, and which was junked when the reception to BVS was so bad. In those cases, you can plausibly adapt the "original vision" because you have a full script of what the story would have been already written down. Spider-Man 4 never got that far.
    God dang it, dude. Can I have a little fun without the lecture?

Confirmed to not be FF related or Spider-Man four related.
    https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...84538735210496

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Well, we won't see this coming? Is it...what I think it is?

Dang! That’s a bummer! I was really hoping to see a Spider-Man 4 adaptation. Oh well!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I'm still thinking it's an anthology book or special.