Incredible Member

Default Superboy and the Ravers

Anyone else remember this short lived title? I remember it being an average book at best. If memory serves, it pre dated the original YOUNG JUSTICE title. The title Just crossed my mind for some unknown reason.

Yes fun title. Jon Kent actually has a poster of them in his bedroom in one issue of the Superman titles.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

For some reason I don't feel all that surprised if Bendis referenced them.

I guess they sorta got lost in the teen boom, somewhere before Supermen of America and Young justice. Sometimes when I went to the store, they had the Ravers instead of the actual Superboy comic. It was alright. Funny how Livewire looks so much like Sparx.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    For some reason I don't feel all that surprised if Bendis referenced them.

I guess they sorta got lost in the teen boom, somewhere before Supermen of America and Young justice. Sometimes when I went to the store, they had the Ravers instead of the actual Superboy comic. It was alright. Funny how Livewire looks so much like Sparx.

Actually this was before Bendis brought Conner back.

It was like a year and a half ago when they started dropping hints that Conner was returning. Around the same time as Titans of Tommorow Tim told current day Tim about him.

Jon was still ten and Clark was putting him to bed and you see it on his bedroom wall.

Kon93

Man I remember getting this title back then, I was so excited for another SB title. Course it wasn't as good, the art was to busy and to colorfully busy, the writing was OK, but not enough focus to really "get" the characters,BUT it was still a decent and FUN book, I still remember the "road trip" issues, awesome stuff lol.

Wouldn't mind these guys coming back, maybe bump into this new YJ team while jumping thru the mutliverse(rather it be called hypertime), not like kindred Marx couldnt have flubbed up his teleportation powers somehow,mayne even bump into another black zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Man I remember getting this title back then, I was so excited for another SB title. Course it wasn't as good, the art was to busy and to colorfully busy, the writing was OK, but not enough focus to really "get" the characters,BUT it was still a decent and FUN book, I still remember the "road trip" issues, awesome stuff lol.

Wouldn't mind these guys coming back, maybe bump into this new YJ team while jumping thru the mutliverse(rather it be called hypertime), not like kindred Marx couldnt have flubbed up his teleportation powers somehow,mayne even bump into another black zero.
    Hypertime is supposed to be involved in the Justice/Doom War event in Justice League according to Snyder.