Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Snoke vs Darth Vader

Snoke vs Darth Vader

Snoke does have some abilities Vader didn't but I think Vader overall has better feats in combat.
    Power with Girl is better.

The one who didn't get cut in half, despite having precondition or whatever the hell it was.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The one who didn't get cut in half, despite having precondition or whatever the hell it was.
    So NOT Vader then? ;p

Edit- not strictly accurate I guess, Vader only lost all his limbs and precog wasn't as clear cut

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    So NOT Vader then? ;p

Edit- not strictly accurate I guess, Vader only lost all his limbs and precog wasn't as clear cut
    Yea he just had to pay two arms and two legs for his precog
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Does Snoke even have any notable combat feats? All I can think of are his showing prior to the throne room fight but I’m not sure if that’s even applicable to this scenario given the massive amount of experience and teaching between Vader and Rey.