Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 6 X-Men who should be in AoXM are missing.

During the X-Men battle versus X-Man, aka Nate Grey, Jean Grey called help of all current and former X-men to assist in the fight.
    Most of those who were at the end fight appeared in the Age of X-Man crossover, however six of them I have not seen.

So far I am missing the whereabouts of 6 X-Men in AoXM of: Sage, Neal Shaara, Indra, Firestar, Cargirl and Trinary.

Perhaps I missed a cameo, but would love to know if and where they appeared.

RED.jpg

Others, like Tempus, Goldballs and Triage only appeared on covers.

Edit: I think Monet is also missing...

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    During the X-Men battle versus X-Man, aka Nate Grey, Jean Grey called help of all current and former X-men to assist in the fight.
    Most of those who were at the end fight appeared in the Age of X-Man crossover, however six of them I have not seen.

So far I am missing the whereabouts of 6 X-Men in AoXM of: Sage, Neal Shaara, Indra, Firestar, Cargirl and Trinary.

Perhaps I missed a cameo, but would love to know if and where they appeared.

RED.jpg

Others, like Tempus, Goldballs and Triage only appeared on covers.

Edit: I think Monet is also missing...
    cargirl? who's that?

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    cargirl? who's that?
    Frenzy I believe,Now I don't if the OP was calling her "Cargill" or calling her "car girl" because she working on a car in the picture

I was looking forward to seeing Tempus in age of x-man I am kinda of disappointed that she wasn't really used
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 06-17-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Tempus is so absurdly powerful that it does not surprise me that they do not want to deal with her.

Sage not being the school's librarian was a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Tempus is so absurdly powerful that it does not surprise me that they do not want to deal with her.
    A character that is so ridiculous powerful needs to brought back line I mean that never happens right? I mean Rogue, Cable, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Magneto etc have never had their powers so strong that it need to be scaled back some. I mean forgive the sarcasm that excuse always feels weak to me it is not hard to add drawbacks and weaken a character I mean Franklin Richards as we speak has been toned down.

Plus this alternate world so it is nice place to showcase characters who don't get seen

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    A character that is so ridiculous powerful needs to brought back line I mean that never happens right? I mean Rogue, Cable, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Magneto etc have never had their powers so strong that it need to be scaled back some. I mean forgive the sarcasm that excuse always feels weak to me it is not hard to add drawbacks and weaken a character I mean Franklin Richards as we speak has been toned down.

Plus this alternate world so it is nice place to showcase characters who don't get seen
    The problem of Tempus is not only the level of power, it is the characteristic of it. Putting someone who can travel in time in Age of X-man could unnecessarily complicate the plot.

BANNED

Tempus' problem is not only the scale, it's the concept itself. The aussie literally has The World + Made in Heaven rolled into one, even if you tone it down to "she can only stop time for 5 seconds" or "she can only rewind for 5 seconds" it's still goddamn broken.

Also Monet is missing because every one of us who likes her was put on this Earth to suffer and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    cargirl? who's that?
    I meant Cargill and you know I did.

I agree, Tempus was a highlight of the Bendis Uncanny run but she was so very powerful. That Annual featuring her story was absolutely heartbreaking.

On the plus with Monet, at least we know she shows up in some capacity in Hickman's run.

Extraordinary Member

Trinary, well that is because whoever looked at that picture (probably the same person who saw two Storms in some other picture and didn't notice) thought it was Moonstar and put Moonstar in Prisoner X instead of Trinary.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

People would've complained about how these writers (with the exclusion of Vita maybe) would've been under-utilizing anyway.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Tempus is so absolutely overpowered that I still question how they even ended up in this situation period with her around.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 06-17-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Tempus should be used more, but as a villain- misguided former student with an obscene amount of power and a crush on Cyke could have potential.

If they want to use her as a hero, yeah, she's best just killed off.